The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Zup Sal.  You gonna stick around longer than 3 minutes this time? :P

Saladin

Will try. :D
Life's has been crazy and whatnot.
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Admiral Yi

Executive summary please.

Saladin

Moved three times within 6 months.
Living in the south of Sweden again with my girlfriend and our Virginian cat.
Still working for the same shitty company but my colleagues are abandoning the ship.
My mental & physical health hasn't been the greatest but I'm trying to get help.
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Admiral Yi

How'd you end up with a Virginian cat?  Come along with a Virginian main squeeze?

Sorry to hear about the problems.

Saladin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2020, 02:51:05 AM
How'd you end up with a Virginian cat?  Come along with a Virginian main squeeze?

Sorry to hear about the problems.

Yes, the cat came along with my girlfriend. :)

It's what it is. And it will get better.

The Brain

There's a guy in the south of Sweden who orders food deliveries and has given my phone number as contact info. Is that you? My reflection is that he probably needs more fresh vegetables in his diet.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Saladin

Quote from: The Brain on June 11, 2020, 03:24:36 AM
There's a guy in the south of Sweden who orders food deliveries and has given my phone number as contact info. Is that you? My reflection is that he probably needs more fresh vegetables in his diet.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Admiral Yi

Glorious weather for gold today.  A group of five bros let me play through them, and I hit a pretty good shot.  One of the best feelings, hitting a good shot when people are watching.  That's one of the things about playing through, the added pressure.

Admiral Yi

Sorry mongers.  Trying for your oot and aboot thread and muffed it.  Too much pressure.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2020, 09:46:36 PM
Sorry mongers.  Trying for your oot and aboot thread and muffed it.  Too much pressure.

:D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

grumbler

Britain cannot into Onion.   :console:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Larch

QuotePoland 'invades' Czech Republic in 'misunderstanding'

Yeah, yeah, a "misunderstanding"...  :ph34r:

Monoriu

The Japanese claimed that all they were doing in China during WWII was to look for a missing soldier  :ph34r: