Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Eventful month for that man.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Legbiter

If I was a Flat Earther I'd get together with others and fund my own version of Columbus to get to edge of the earth.  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

HVC

Quote from: Liep on June 09, 2020, 07:21:34 AM
What is the opposite of update when referring to software versions? Like having to go back from 3.0 to 2.0.

rollback?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DGuller

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Legbiter on June 09, 2020, 08:39:38 AM
If I was a Flat Earther I'd get together with others and fund my own version of Columbus to get to edge of the earth.  :hmm:

Columbus went to Iceland long before his exploration voyages so you do have a head start.  :hmm:

Sheilbh

I feel like this might lead to something - given the way everything else in the world has gone the last few years. Heir to the Italian Monarchy, Prince of Venice, Knight of the Supreme Order of the Most Holy Annunciation, former Italian-equivalent-of-Strictly-Come-Dancing contender and Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy has announced he's entering politics :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Legbiter

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 09, 2020, 01:48:47 PM
I feel like this might lead to something - given the way everything else in the world has gone the last few years. Heir to the Italian Monarchy, Prince of Venice, Knight of the Supreme Order of the Most Holy Annunciation, former Italian-equivalent-of-Strictly-Come-Dancing contender and Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy has announced he's entering politics :ph34r:

Is he a direct patrilineal descendant of the last king of Italy or is he just a close relative? Primogeniture or GTFO.  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Valmy

Quote from: Legbiter on June 09, 2020, 02:27:02 PM

Is he a direct patrilineal descendant of the last king of Italy or is he just a close relative? Primogeniture or GTFO.  :hmm:

Yes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuele_Filiberto_of_Savoy,_Prince_of_Venice

He is the only child of the only son of King Umberto II. Anyway he has been threatening to form a Royalist Party for a few years now. I hope it all crashes and burns, not even Italians are up for something that weird.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2020, 02:31:29 PMI hope it all crashes and burns, not even Italians are up for something that weird.
Never, ever, ever rule out the Italians doing something incredibly weird politically - but, somehow, still, nothing changing.
Let's bomb Russia!

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2020, 02:31:29 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on June 09, 2020, 02:27:02 PM

Yes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuele_Filiberto_of_Savoy,_Prince_of_Venice

He is the only child of the only son of King Umberto II. Anyway he has been threatening to form a Royalist Party for a few years now. I hope it all crashes and burns, not even Italians are up for something that weird.

As the people of Italy collectively say "Hold my beer"...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Ok so what I am trying to find to do online is run for people something like a survey that that helps them choose between two options. So, there are X number of questions, I assign hidden numbers to those questions, add up the value of the answers and based on the result display them option A or B. Is that called a poll? Do you know of an online tool that could help me create one?

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on June 10, 2020, 08:07:52 AM
Ok so what I am trying to find to do online is run for people something like a survey that that helps them choose between two options. So, there are X number of questions, I assign hidden numbers to those questions, add up the value of the answers and based on the result display them option A or B. Is that called a poll? Do you know of an online tool that could help me create one?
Survey monkey? Google forms?
██████
██████
██████

Agelastus

Quote from: Tamas on June 10, 2020, 08:07:52 AM

Jotform? I think their free option includes what you need (may be wrong about this.)

https://www.jotform.com/

Edit: Or possibly Typeform, although from experience that can be a pain to use if the form becomes too complicated.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Saladin

How 'bout them dodgers?
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."