News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 20, 2011, 06:56:56 PM
I am extremely pleased that gas hit 3.35/gal. I'm going to ride the fuck out of the Challenger before it spikes again.

ZMG BIG OIL IS GOUGING US.

Admiral Yi

Two cars across the way have sprouted Ron Paul bumper stickers.  White guys, recent college grads by the look of things.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 21, 2011, 05:42:24 AM
Two cars across the way have sprouted Ron Paul bumper stickers.  White guys, recent college grads by the look of things.

Beck University, '11.

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 21, 2011, 05:42:24 AM

I'm all for a ban on political advertising in public space.

This is how Denmark will look in 2 months:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

Denmark apparently has better looking(younger) politicians than we do.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 21, 2011, 05:23:29 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 20, 2011, 06:56:56 PM
I am extremely pleased that gas hit 3.35/gal.
That's fucking sad. :Embarrass:

I'll be pleased when gas hits 79 cents a gallon, which it was when I started driving. :)

I remember 99 cent/gal gas. :weep:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Dan has three posters. wasteful.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

QuoteTeenager arrested in Essex over LulzSec hacking attacks

Police question 19-year-old man over claimed wave of attacks hitting Soca, the US Senate, the CIA, Nintendo and Sony

LULZ
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 21, 2011, 08:15:13 AM
Denmark apparently has better looking(younger) politicians than we do.

Those were for the EU elections, which means we don't get to see or hear anything about them again for the next 5 years.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/13/nyregion/metropolitan-diary-readers-tales-of-new-york-city.htm

QuoteONE WEEK FROM MOSCOW

One week from Moscow, he had the struggling English to prove it.
The conversation consisted of exaggerated gestures noting direction of the livery cab he was driving.
How strange it must be, landing in a new country, trying to negotiate city streets.
"Do you like New York?" I asked, and he answered, "Is a beautiful day."
We exchanged names, little else, but I felt he wanted to say something deeper.
"America is good for work," he managed, as we came to my destination.
"Welcome to the Big Apple," I said, exiting.
"I not hungry," he replied, then turned into the traffic of his new life.

:lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

I need to get out of the office more.
Went out for lunch today. This is what I saw:

First, a woman, probably in her early 30s, wearing tight lululemons. First she was bending over so i could exactly that she was wearing thongs. Then, when she left, she walked past my table and she may as well have had a sign saying "Look at my cameltoe."

Second, at the table beside me were two young women--college intern age-- in short skirts. When one of them got up to leave she spread her legs displaying her nice red panties.

Now, I'm expected to get back to work?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Just go to Hooters/Tilted Kilt/Brick House for lunch periodically like I do.  It'll be good practice. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Don't need to leave my office for my distraction. 19 year old daughter of the VP sits right next to me.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Slargos

Quote from: Josephus on June 21, 2011, 12:37:15 PM
I need to get out of the office more.
Went out for lunch today. This is what I saw:

First, a woman, probably in her early 30s, wearing tight lululemons. First she was bending over so i could exactly that she was wearing thongs. Then, when she left, she walked past my table and she may as well have had a sign saying "Look at my cameltoe."

Second, at the table beside me were two young women--college intern age-- in short skirts. When one of them got up to leave she spread her legs displaying her nice red panties.

Now, I'm expected to get back to work?

I think it's fair to assume they're doing it just to piss you off.

The proper response is to find out where they live, kidnap them and deposit them in your basement.

For the purpose of this exercise it is advisable to first build a walk-in freezer and stock up on hydrochloric acid.