News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Quote from: Tamas on June 20, 2011, 11:35:55 AM
I just had a great idea: Jerusalem Languish Meet
We should all dress as crusaders.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Quote from: Zanza on June 20, 2011, 12:14:54 PM

..and paint swastikas with blood.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on June 20, 2011, 01:16:22 PM

don't you work for a jewish paper? would have been awesome if a co-worker had just loooked over your shoulder right now hah
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tamas

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: DGuller on June 20, 2011, 09:52:19 AM
Seriously, WTF?  How can you spend $20 billion just on air conditioning?  Do they fly in the cold air from US?

Using Iraqi or Afghani air is a security risk. Fortunately there are government contractors that specialize in shipping cold air.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on June 20, 2011, 10:03:12 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2011, 09:11:47 AM
And when does one decide if one has a drinking problem?
When this is a regular thing?
Everyone gets drunk on occasion.

True, but not everyone can tell a story about the time that they got drunk and started drawing figures with their blood.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2011, 03:56:29 PM
True, but not everyone can tell a story about the time that they got drunk and started drawing figures with their blood.
Most have worse stories.
Its not like I cut myself and drew a figure in blood on a complete stranger's garage door. I was bleeding anyway and felt it would be funny rather than just leaving a big bland stain- and several people did find it amusing.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on June 20, 2011, 02:32:14 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 20, 2011, 01:16:22 PM

don't you work for a jewish paper? would have been awesome if a co-worker had just loooked over your shoulder right now hah

I was off today.  :D
Civis Romanus Sum

Slargos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umhv1_n-MtE&feature=related

:lmfao:

I don't know if you guys see this aswell, but I just got an ad for "FREE TANK MMO" during this vid.  :lol:

Ed Anger

I am extremely pleased that gas hit 3.35/gal. I'm going to ride the fuck out of the Challenger before it spikes again.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Duque de Bragança

Or Romans, call it AELIA CAPITOLINA and salute each other with Roman-style arm greetings.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 20, 2011, 06:56:56 PM
I am extremely pleased that gas hit 3.35/gal.
That's fucking sad. :Embarrass:

I'll be pleased when gas hits 79 cents a gallon, which it was when I started driving. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 20, 2011, 06:56:56 PM
I am extremely pleased that gas hit 3.35/gal. I'm going to ride the fuck out of the Challenger before it spikes again.

Try searching for "12.5 DKK/L in USD/gal" in google and get ready to be horrified.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk