News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Strikes me as a pretty tacky fantasy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

QuoteThere would be more Jack Kennedys and fewer Mitt Romneys.

They could have at least used Roosevelt. Kennedy's main accomplishment (besides bedding Marilyn) was getting shot.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Cripples get all the chicks. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

garbon

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Syt on January 18, 2014, 02:58:14 AM
She looks like a drug addict.

You don't know too many drug addicts, do you?  ;)

Hollywood drug addict?  At a stretch.  Real-life drug addict?  No way.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on January 18, 2014, 11:10:33 AM
QuoteThe answer, of course, is to follow the example of Britain, whose near-saintly politicians are gracefully monitored by the famously dignified denizens of Fleet Street.

Lulz, double Brit slam.

The Brain

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 18, 2014, 01:19:19 PM
Quote from: Syt on January 18, 2014, 02:58:14 AM
She looks like a drug addict.

You don't know too many drug addicts, do you?  ;)

Hollywood drug addict?  At a stretch.  Real-life drug addict?  No way.

Have some sopor.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

ははは (≧∇≦)
██████
██████
██████