[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: JacobL on June 26, 2009, 10:56:09 AM
I think he means EO allowed starbuck to get there so now starbuck can fire instead of move to get there. :huh:

yeah starbuck can have two actions in a viper, sorry

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 10:54:16 AM
uhm, why would executive order be still in effect?
The Executive Order allowed me to start my turn in a Viper, and thus get two actions this turn.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Woohoo. Nice shooting!

By the way, do cylons know each other's identity?

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on June 26, 2009, 11:03:23 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 10:54:16 AM
uhm, why would executive order be still in effect?
The Executive Order allowed me to start my turn in a Viper, and thus get two actions this turn.

Correct. Go ahead.

And someone tell me how can I easily make my crisis scans fit into the 128kbytes limit so BB can see them.

grumbler

Upon further consideration, I decide not to launch a scouting mission, and use my last action to moon the toaster debris floating around.

Crisis time!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 11:05:02 AM
By the way, do cylons know each other's identity?
No, and they cannot tell each other their identity.  In fact, there is a small chance no one yet even knows they are a Cylon, since only half the cards have been dealt.

Bayraktar!

JacobL

I am SO on that skill check......

Well at least I can later blast the heavy raider I think is about to be launched?

Martinus

Oh great, a witch hunt. Does anyone intend to waste our precious resources so that Starbuck could play some cluedo?

I mean, I can throw a card at it, but we still have 2 crises to go before the new round starts and everybody is getting short on cards, I think. 

Tamas

BB if you take one last peak back and we havent solved your picture problem: it is a level 12 skill check with green and yellow requirement, success means grumbler can see one random loyalty card of any player, a point of 6+ means no effect, and a failure means -1 morale.

grumbler

I have no cards that will help with this one.

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

I'm gonna see what the President and the Admiral do. Then I may help or not, depending if they think it is worthwhile.

Barrister

I was going to play a card that would help a little bit.

If no one else thinks its worthwhile I won't.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

grumbler

Quote from: JacobL on June 26, 2009, 11:11:22 AM
Well at least I can later blast the heavy raider I think is about to be launched?
Yeah.  Hopefully, it will activate and move towards you, or the other three raiders aill activate and move towards me, because if you go into area 1 whle the raiders are still there, you are gonna wake up in sick bay!

Bayraktar!