[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Oh, and Tamas, for my option on the fifth card, I want engineering.

Other folks might want to think about getting engineering cards if they have nothng else to do, as it is our biggest weakness and the guy who gets one is also the likeliest to be a toaster.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Ok folks, with the 2 Destiny cards, we have a trainload of them for this skillcheck:

FOR:
Tactics (purple): 3 pieces of Launch Scout value 1, 2 pieces of Launch Scout value 2, 1 piece of strageic planning value 3

Engineering (blue): repair value 2, scientific research value 3

Total: 15

AGAINST:
a green executive order with value of 1

That makes the total a 14, resulting in a swift repair of the jump computer.

Starbuck's new cards will be on their way very shortly.

Tamas

Oh and lets not forget: the Cylon activation is a launch of Raiders. 3 Raiders are placed in Zone 1.

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 10:05:35 AM
Oh and lets not forget: the Cylon activation is a launch of Raiders. 3 Raiders are placed in Zone 1.

And one basestar? Or am I not reading the icon right?

Martinus

Quote from: grumbler on June 26, 2009, 09:43:59 AM
Oh, and Tamas, for my option on the fifth card, I want engineering.

Other folks might want to think about getting engineering cards if they have nothng else to do, as it is our biggest weakness and the guy who gets one is also the likeliest to be a toaster.

What the fuck! I helped you guys out, didn't I?  :huh:

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 10:18:19 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 10:05:35 AM

And one basestar? Or am I not reading the icon right?

No the icon means raider launch. So the damaged basestar launched 3 raiders

Tamas

Barrister

I'm in trial starting at around 12:30 EDT.

So I'm around for all of 30 minutes at the moment.

What's the turn order by the way?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on June 26, 2009, 10:39:27 AM

As per Tamas's sig. So after you, it's grumbler and then me.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 26, 2009, 10:39:27 AM

Your turn won't come for quite a while, but if you could PM me a general plan regarding your cards (I understand its pretty hard to have such as a total newb) I can use that during crisises where your direct input is not necessary. Will wait for you with every important stuff, of course.

grumbler

I don't move.  My first action is to use the "maximum firepower" card to attack the toasters that walked into my ambush (thanks, Pres!  :cheers:) with 4 attacks.

Roll 'em up, Tamas, and then I will decide on my second action (thanks, Pres!  :cheers:).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

uhm, why would executive order be still in effect?

Tamas

Okay I rolled all 4 attacks in case one would miss:

Message from Tamas Kiss:

It did not! Starbuck went through them like knife through butter. All 3 cylon Raiders in Zone 3 have been destroyed!

JacobL

I think he means EO allowed starbuck to get there so now starbuck can fire instead of move to get there. :huh: