[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Okay, I have gathered the cards declared to me, and added two from the Destiny Deck.

Here is the final count of cards

PRO:
3 pieces of purple (tactics) Launch Scout card, each with value of 2 = 6

AGAINST:
1 Executive Order card (green).

Total: 6-1= FAILURE

Following the raptor returning home, a basestar jumps in on Galactica and destroys the raptor.

Next step is the crisis card activating the Cylons, who move one space toward civilians, entering Zone 3, where Starbuck flies.

After this comes Tigh's turn. He moves to Gun Control, and as Action fires on the Basestar...

Request:  8-sided die x 1

And with masterful aiming knocks off the enemy ship's weapon system!

Crisis card is coming...

JacobL

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Barrister

Yay me!

And guys I still can't see the crisis...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

So I think we need to wait on every player with this.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 01:25:14 PM
Yay me!

I just posted one on this page. Can you see it?

Martinus

So, Madame President, Admiral, is my expertise required with this one or will you deal with it yourself.

Berkut

Do you have any expertise that can help?

You are supposed to be some kind of computer whiz, right???

0 rows returned

Tamas

BTW guys, are you able to keep up with your own hand between your card drawing phases (using notes in notepad or something)? It would help me tremendously, but do tell me when you need a list.

Martinus

Well, it's quite remote. My main field is biology. I didn't have a chance to develop my computer expertise on Caprica, really...

I can try to throw something at it, though, if we decide it is worth it.

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 01:33:20 PM
Well, some but quite very remote. My main field is biology. I didn't have a chance to develop my computer expertise on Caprica, really...

You bloody damn well invented the entire computer system the Colonies depended on!

0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: JacobL on June 25, 2009, 01:16:04 PM
Nice shooting XO!
:yes: If he could shoot pool like he can shoot Cylons, we would be much poorer now.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on June 25, 2009, 01:34:20 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 01:33:20 PM
Well, some but quite very remote. My main field is biology. I didn't have a chance to develop my computer expertise on Caprica, really...

You bloody damn well invented the entire computer system the Colonies depended on!

I think you are exaggerating my role, Admiral. While I feel flattered, I was just asked to help improve it, unfortunately the Administration was, as usual, too late for me to offer any meaningful contribution.

Anyhow... I'm sending some resources to address the problem (OOC: one card sent).

ulmont

Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 01:25:14 PM

This one is labeled "Jump Computer Failure."  It has a difficulty of 7, and it appears that purple and blue skills will be relevant.  If passed, no effect.  If failed, -1 population and 1 step backwards on the jump chart.