[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Neil

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2009, 12:47:34 AM
Berkut is one of the following:

Either way, the Quorum is not pleased.
Almost certainly the hologram from Quantum Leap.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tamas

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 12:46:32 AM
Okay only garbon is left.
We established he is not playing anything I guess - unless he wants to reveal as a cylon, which I doubt.

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 12:48:42 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 12:46:32 AM
Okay only garbon is left.
We established he is not playing anything I guess - unless he wants to reveal as a cylon, which I doubt.

We must not forget about events and such.

Besides, I will be at work for the next 8 hours or so.

Tamas

BTW, don't be afraid to PM me extensive conditional orders regarding events you hold or actions you may take.

Oh and while we are waiting on garbon, grumbler can start thinking about those Raiders he shares a space zone with, and everyone else about the other 3 the basestar will spawn due to this current crisis card

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 06:10:56 AM
Oh and while we are waiting on garbon, grumbler can start thinking about those Raiders he shares a space zone with, and everyone else about the other 3 the basestar will spawn due to this current crisis card.
Oh, I already know precisely what I am going to do!  :cool:  Blast some fucking toasters into mere toast.

If you could go ahead and send me my cards, I can have my turn locked and loaded.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

BTW, I think your sig is wrong, as we just lost a raptor.  :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Oh, and everyone is ready to go "live" at 1600Z, right?

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on June 26, 2009, 07:34:29 AM
BTW, I think your sig is wrong, as we just lost a raptor.  :(

True!

I will be home in roughly two hours, will do your cardraw then.

Martinus

No sign of the President. If she's dead, does it mean I get her job?

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 09:02:11 AM

it's barely dawn at his timezone :rolleyes:

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 09:06:54 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 09:02:11 AM

it's barely dawn at his timezone :rolleyes:

The truly dedicated representative of the people never sleeps.

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 09:27:17 AM
True.  He or she dedicates his/herself to putting others to sleep via speechcraft.  :P

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2009, 09:27:17 AM

A truly dedicated person has a real job.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.