[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on June 25, 2009, 01:26:17 PM
I just posted one on this page. Can you see it?

No.  Couldn't see the one before it either.

Whatever site those images are from is blocked by the gov't firewall.  It happens not infrequently.  And that'w why I was surprised that I could access the manual.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 01:28:16 PM
So, Madame President, Admiral, is my expertise required with this one or will you deal with it yourself.
You have an engineering card.  Time to use it.

I can toss a card at this, but it won't help much.  Still, it's only a 7 skill check.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 01:46:23 PM

Whatever site those images are from is blocked by the gov't firewall.  It happens not infrequently.  And that'w why I was surprised that I could access the manual.
Tamas should just attach the image to his post.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on June 25, 2009, 01:31:05 PM
BTW guys, are you able to keep up with your own hand between your card drawing phases (using notes in notepad or something)? It would help me tremendously, but do tell me when you need a list.
I can do that.

Bayraktar!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on June 25, 2009, 01:50:14 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 01:46:23 PM

Tamas should just attach the image to his post.

How do I do that?

Martinus

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on June 25, 2009, 02:04:00 PM
How do I do that?
Click "additional options" at the bottom-left under the text window.

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on June 25, 2009, 02:06:26 PM
Quote from: Berkut on June 25, 2009, 01:53:19 PM
I can provide extremely minimal help.

What else is new?

How many basestars have YOU destroyed today?

0 rows returned

Barrister

Having received my cards (all 8 of them) it is possible I might be able to help.

I would also like to declare that I am not, in fact, a Cylon.  Not even a Vorlon.  I also resent the implication that I am an alcoholic.  Col. Tighe will do his duty.

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on June 25, 2009, 02:22:26 PM

What else is new?

How many basestar have YOU destroyed today?

You destroyed a battlestar?

We may have discovered a Cylon agent here folks...

Berkut

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 02:23:31 PM
Quote from: Berkut on June 25, 2009, 02:22:26 PM

What else is new?

How many basestar have YOU destroyed today?

You destroyed a battlestar?

We may have discovered a Cylon agent here folks...

BB, let me know in PM which if any card you want to add for the skill check. No rush of course, garbon is away and you have been just added.

The crisis card is too large to attach :face:
BB, if you have time/opportunity, enter "image hosting"  to google and try the links, let me know one that works for you, I will use that from now on.

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on June 25, 2009, 02:28:21 PM
BB, let me know in PM which if any card you want to add for the skill check. No rush of course, garbon is away and you have been just added.

The crisis card is too large to attach :face:
BB, if you have time/opportunity, enter "image hosting"  to google and try the links, let me know one that works for you, I will use that from now on.

Will do.  I'm on a lunchbreak now so I'm trying to read through the rules, plus its hard to know whether to play a card since I don't know what the crisis is.

From the top 10 google hits for "image hosting" only www.pict.com is not blocked.  Even there though it might be worth running a quick check.

Tamas

Works?

Also, Martinus and grumbler have placed one card each on the board for the skillcheck. I would like to hear from Berkut and Jacob. If you dont place any, tell it here. BB and garbon are given as much time as they need.