[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on June 26, 2009, 01:49:26 PM
Okay, we're going to go rationing. I'll PM you my card drop Tamas. Do the same if you will, Marty.  Your graciousness in our time of need will not be forgotten.

I'd also like to thank the Admiral for his advice. :)

Already done.  :cool:

Tamas

Ooops I need Jacob to decide his draw regarding green-or-yellow

grumbler

Apollo, I have the three hostiles on my side of the ship.  You can go after the heavy raider and stay on his ass.  HR's are hard to hit, but slow.  I don't think it is worth sending more Vipers after it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

JacobL

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2009, 01:53:47 PM
Ooops I need Jacob to decide his draw regarding green-or-yellow
I did that already a while ago but refresher pm sent :P

Barrister

FYI:

I'll be checking in here over the weekend, in particular in the morning (which is early afternoon west coast, and evening in Europe), but I won't be online for extended periods of time.  I will be back around on Monday.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

It's okay, most of the saturday will be gone because of me anyway.

Jacob, your cards will be with you any minute now.

EDIT: he drew one each from yellow and green. The deck you draw from is public.

Tamas

Have scanned the crisis card, will post it as soon as we resolve Jacob's turn. :)

JacobL

Advance to Zone 1 for my 1 move and use maximum firepower with my action to target first the heavy raider until destroyed and then all other hits on the basestar.

Tamas

Apollo flies boldly against the enemy ships!

Here are the 4 rolls, will be distributed as per Jacob's instructions:

Request:  8-sided die x 4

The first shot destroys the Heavy Raider! The second shot misses, but the two others hit the basestar, causing structural damage then hitting the hangar which just tore the whole ship apart!

Basestar and Heavy Raider have been destroyed

Tamas

Tamas

For BB, since the upload folder is still full: it seems the food rationing triggered Resistance: a 12 skill check of yellow, green, and purple. Pass mean no effect, 9+ means -1 food, failure means -1 food, -1 fuel.
Cylon activation is a heavy raider (no effect right now) and jump counter will advance

JacobL

I believe we should definitely try to pass this check unless our politicians and the Admiral and XO think we don't have the resources.  Even just saving the fuel would be important.

grumbler

Nice shootin' hoss!

Agree we should try to pass this one, since each jump also uses fuel, and this check uses three of five card types.  Unfortunately, only one of the three is mine, but I can toss a card to help a little bit.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

I have 2 cards that are of the proper color, but without more commitment, they would be wasted I think.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

I wonder why the civilians are fighting for my reinstatement when I'm still at liberty? :unsure:

Nevertheless I agree that we should take the rabble heads on.  Given how much closer we are to my turn again (only the Admiral's crisis is left), I think I could toss in a couple cards.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.