Previous topic - Next topic

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on June 25, 2009, 11:48:46 AM
Brazen has indicated she isn't coming to Canada anymore.  :(

Was it something we said? :cry:

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Off day has been scheduled.

Tickets remain to be bought.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Damn, too bad you weren't going out the weekend before.  Could have caught the Riders take on the Argos. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

I hope this is still on because I'll be at Union Station a little before 5pm on Friday the 17th.

:D

Berkut

I certainly cannot attend that weekend, I will be in NYC.

Have fun everyone.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 06, 2009, 11:27:59 AM
I hope this is still on because I'll be at Union Station a little before 5pm on Friday the 17th.

:D

It absolutely still is.  I have my flights all booked, my accomodation is booked in London.

So even if it's just you and I GF, we'll meet in Toronto.   :)

Barrister

hmm...

If I take the train (and I might as well - sounds like more fun than the bus, and I can meet GF at Union Station) there's a train leaving 12:07, arriving 14:03, or a train leaving 3:47, arriving 5:53.

Somewhere inbetween would have been better, as the first makes it tight to get to the train station from UWO with the conference ending at 11, and the second means poor GF would be waiting an hour for me.

Grey Fox

I don't want to speak for Sask HVC & Malthus. But I'm okay with waiting.

Sask has always hinted that he'll meet us at the station. I don't know about the other 2.

Barrister

I haven't taken a train for almost 20 years.

How early do you need to get to the station before its scheduled departure time?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on July 06, 2009, 11:53:54 AM
I haven't taken a train for almost 20 years.

How early do you need to get to the station before its scheduled departure time?

I've never taken the train.

Via's website says 30min before, 1h if you need to check bags.

saskganesh

it's like catching a bus. you don't need much time, especially if it's carry on luggage. half an hour gives you plenty of time.
humans were created in their own image

Barrister

Quote from: saskganesh on July 06, 2009, 01:37:18 PM
it's like catching a bus. you don't need much time, especially if it's carry on luggage. half an hour gives you plenty of time.

Unfortunately I have to bring a large suitcase since I need to bring my suit.  <_<

But more importantly are you guys up for meeting Friday night?  If I'm on that 5:53pm train I could meet up with GF then head over to wherever we're going - perhaps for 7:30?  If the place we meet is close to somewhere I could drop my suitcase off so much the better.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on July 06, 2009, 01:42:12 PM
Quote from: saskganesh on July 06, 2009, 01:37:18 PM

Unfortunately I have to bring a large suitcase since I need to bring my suit.  <_<

But more importantly are you guys up for meeting Friday night?  If I'm on that 5:53pm train I could meet up with GF then head over to wherever we're going - perhaps for 7:30?  If the place we meet is close to somewhere I could drop my suitcase off so much the better.

I'm up for meeting. We have to meet in any case, because you guys are sleeping at my house.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius