News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Calling the Languish Toronto mob

Started by Barrister, June 15, 2009, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

I may have to buy a pair in London then, but I sure wouldn't want HVC to be disappointed.  :)

There are pics of me in the Backroom from a few weeks ago in case you guys are worried about finding me.  I think I've seen pics of Sasks and Malthus that I can recall.  I assume GF will look something like: :frog:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 07, 2009, 06:08:55 AM
It's the alternative to having a passport when entering the US by land thru the Canadian Border but I guess the Yukon/Alaska border guards don't really care about that.

It's really just a regular licence with an RFID chip.

I went down to Skagway for the 4th of July.  The US border guards were like the friendliest ever.  They asked if we wanted the fancy stamp they have in our passports, and when we asked what time certain events were he pulled out a 4th of July schedule and gave it to us. :)

katmai

I have a passport so no need for silly drivers licenses with enhancements
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on July 09, 2009, 06:56:55 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 07, 2009, 06:08:55 AM
It's the alternative to having a passport when entering the US by land thru the Canadian Border but I guess the Yukon/Alaska border guards don't really care about that.

It's really just a regular licence with an RFID chip.

I went down to Skagway for the 4th of July.  The US border guards were like the friendliest ever.  They asked if we wanted the fancy stamp they have in our passports, and when we asked what time certain events were he pulled out a 4th of July schedule and gave it to us. :)

:mad:

I want those guards fired.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on July 09, 2009, 06:56:55 PM
I assume you declined the fancy stamp, to avoid trouble when travelling to other countries.

Sophie Scholl

I'm a no go for this one.  Grrr... I'm thinking of just getting a passport so I don't need to go through New York.  Damned fools.  A 2 plus week wait and $40 plus fees and shit for the enhanced license.  Thieving bastards.  I definitely want to make it to one of these though, so keep me in the loop for the next one gentlemen.  Without TBR access anymore, I only catch the trickle down these days.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on July 09, 2009, 06:54:18 PM
I assume GF will look something like: :frog:

It's a fair assumption. But I'm easy to recognize I'll be the small kid wearing a Green & White Habs baseball caps with blue earings that look like holes with an HP Bag.

Might be Tattoos showing, depends on the weather too.

Also BB, we're facebook friends, just look at my picture there.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 09, 2009, 08:43:05 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 09, 2009, 06:54:18 PM
I assume GF will look something like: :frog:

It's a fair assumption. But I'm easy to recognize I'll be the small kid wearing a Green & White Habs baseball caps with blue earings that look like holes with an HP Bag.

Might be Tattoos showing, depends on the weather too.

Also BB, we're facebook friends, just look at my picture there.

:lol:

Shows you how often I check facebook...

Grey Fox

Josephus

I'm on FB too, but I'm not sure who any of you are on that.  ;)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josephus on July 10, 2009, 08:33:43 AM
I'm on FB too, but I'm not sure who any of you are on that.  ;)

I'm the one with the french name that isn't Zoupa.

Barrister

Okay so my train is booked - arriving at Union Station at 5:53 pm on Train 76.  See you guys there.

Barrister

I have arrived in Ontario.

I can already feel the Evil(tm) that is central Canada.   :mad:

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on July 12, 2009, 12:23:13 AM
I have arrived in Ontario.

I can already feel the Evil(tm) that is central Canada.   :mad:

:nelson

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox