I usually know last names of people I have sex with
13 (34.2%)
I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Martinus

I now have to buy some board game (considering "Lords of Waterdeep") and invite them all to my flat. Will need to take down the confetti and glitter*.

*The friend and the IT nerd husband did attend my birthday party with a live drag queen recital performed by another friend of mine, so that ship has sailed, but I'm thinking of the other nerds here. :P

Josquius

If you did it the Lord's way you would obviously know the last name of the person you have sex with.
Sinners.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 04:24:11 PM
What is a drag queen recital? :unsure:

Well, I have a piano. My friend - a drag queen - sang "Life is a Cabaret", "Mein Herr" and "Je Ne Regrette Rien". I accompanied with music.  :sleep:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:26:26 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 04:24:11 PM
What is a drag queen recital? :unsure:

Well, I have a piano. My friend - a drag queen - sang "Life is a Cabaret", "Mein Herr" and "Je Ne Regrete Rien". I accompanied with music.  :sleep:

Ah okay. I've never heard of that being referred to as a recital (/I don't think I have ever been to someone's home where that has happened - whereas at a piano bar...) but that works, I suppose. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 03:07:22 PM
Tell us, Jacob of No Fixed Address, does the little missus know how many months you were banging her before you found out her last name?

I don't think I even know.

I just asked her how long before she found mine out, and she said right away due to Facebook. So I guess I found out right away too, but it never registered as an important event.

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 04:33:29 PM
So I guess I found out right away too, but it never registered as an important event.

I do like the idea of that as a relationship milestone - and then I learned her last name! :D

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:19:27 PM
I now have to buy some board game (considering "Lords of Waterdeep") and invite them all to my flat. Will need to take down the confetti and glitter*.

*The friend and the IT nerd husband did attend my birthday party with a live drag queen recital performed by another friend of mine, so that ship has sailed, but I'm thinking of the other nerds here. :P

I don't think having a drag queen perform necessarily = gay.

In darkest Ukraine, apparently, guys in drag are considered screamingly funny - I was dragged to a wedding featuring lots of scary Ukrainians*, the highlight of which was a guy in drag performing.

*Scary = that short hair plus prison tats "Eastern Promises" look ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on December 09, 2014, 04:39:22 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:19:27 PM

I don't think having a drag queen perform necessarily = gay.

In darkest Ukraine, apparently, guys in drag are considered screamingly funny - I was dragged to a wedding featuring lots of scary Ukrainians*, the highlight of which was a guy in drag performing.

*Scary = that short hair plus prison tats "Eastern Promises" look ...

Well, they also know I am gay. She is one of the first people (excepting family) I came out to (it was actually quite funny - I was being very sneaky - she was just returning my "Six Feet Under" DVD collection to me and asked her if there is a character she thought reminded her of me. She answered "Oh, David Fisher. But that's because you are stuck up like him. By the way we [she and another friend] realised by now you're gay"). I just meant the ship of "toning this down" has sailed. :P

Martinus

And yeah, Ukrainians are weird like that. There is this drag queen, called Verka Serdushka (sp?) they sent to Eurovision few years ago and (s)he came second. The guy pretends he has a girlfriend...  :rolleyes:

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:46:25 PM
And yeah, Ukrainians are weird like that. There is this drag queen, called Verka Serdushka (sp?) they sent to Eurovision few years ago and (s)he came second. The guy pretends he has a girlfriend...  :rolleyes:

Heh, that wedding I went to was awash in wierd. Having a guy in drag perform was just the icing on the cake, so to speak.  ;)

I now tease my wife by jokingly insisting that all Ukrainian weddings are like that ...  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Larch

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:38:39 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2014, 02:22:04 PM
Jacob does this purely just to make us feel bad, man. He's a real negative dude.

What? You're probably getting laid more than I ever was, what with the internet to help you hook up. Do you know the last names of the girls you meet before you have sex with them?

At the very least he needs to know their ethnic makeup so he can give each one an (in)appropriate nickname to use here. :P

Quote from: celedhring on December 09, 2014, 03:19:44 PM
The way things roll for me is that unless it's a one night stand girls friend me on Facebook, send me whatsapps, etc... before I get to fuck them, so learning their last name is almost unavoidable.

Not *that* commonplace, what with plenty of people using nicknames in Facebook instead of their real names.

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on December 09, 2014, 06:46:06 PM
Quote from: celedhring on December 09, 2014, 03:19:44 PM
The way things roll for me is that unless it's a one night stand girls friend me on Facebook, send me whatsapps, etc... before I get to fuck them, so learning their last name is almost unavoidable.

Not *that* commonplace, what with plenty of people using nicknames in Facebook instead of their real names.
I don't fuck those, guess I'm getting old.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:40:34 PM
She is one of the first people (excepting family) I came out to (it was actually quite funny - I was being very sneaky - she was just returning my "Six Feet Under" DVD collection to me and asked her if there is a character she thought reminded her of me. She answered "Oh, David Fisher. But that's because you are stuck up like him.

Gross. I can't see wanting people to be reminded of me when they see David Fisher. :x

The Larch

For the record, I once had the opposite problem. This girl I was with flat out refused to tell me her last names, it took me quite a while to find them out, and only did for the first time when we were registering at a hotel for a weekend getaway and she had to say them out loud at the hotel desk to confirm the reservation.