News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Waiting on English, French, and HRE winters.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 06, 2013, 03:24:12 PM
Waiting on English, French, and HRE winters.

So the above is where we still are, correct?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I don't believe I will have a winter.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

I'll post mine and send a file during the course of this morning.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Schwendi, Zrinyi + 6r2m to Vienna. 2 Venetian galleys winter in Corfu. Oh and 4 mercs available for hire.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Solmyr's Dee gets 2 VPs and a bonus--needs to select a bonus.

Garbon's Mercator gets 1 VP or a bonus--needs to select.

Max needs to make a file at some point to discard his treasure before Ulmont can set up the new treasures.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Florida colony is destroyed.  Rio de la Plata (Protestant colony) produces a treasure.  Will draw that after Max/Ulmont make their appropriate files.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Solmyr

I will pick Plantation. Sent file with some adjustments.

Berkut

Whats the deal with sending pirates home with their treasure? Is that automatic, or do they have to roll or something?

0 rows returned

Solmyr

Automatic unless they are behind a dangerous passage. Le Testu has rolled successfully I believe.

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on July 09, 2013, 12:36:03 PM
Whats the deal with sending pirates home with their treasure? Is that automatic, or do they have to roll or something?

Did you want him to go home?  I figured you were trying for circumnavigation, so rolled as if you were keeping him at sea.  Either way, he made the roll successfully so it's your choice--home or stay where he is.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I mean my guy in the Carribbean. The other dude is in fact staying out.

0 rows returned