News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

You can send him home immediately after a piracy action or with winter I believe.

Berkut

Yeah, we want him to go on home during Winter/Piracy reset/ whatever phase it is at the end of the turn that lets me use his treasure on the next turn.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

I think I'm ready to announce; how about the rest of you?

Maximus

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oh and I'm taking a vp for the science roll.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Solmyr

ulmont

Maximus

Ottomans offer Spain an alliance, will accept a treasure from France

ulmont

Quote from: Maximus on July 11, 2013, 10:27:50 AM
Ottomans offer Spain an alliance, will accept a treasure from France

1) Accept Ottoman alliance.
2) Offer alliance and treasure draw to France in exchange for alliance (package deal).
3) Offer treasure draw to HRE in exchange for 4 diplomercs.

Solmyr

England offers peace to France.
England offers betrothal of Leicester and Anna of Austria to HRE.

Berkut

France accepts Spanish offer.

France accepts peace with England.

France offers a marriage between Margarette and Navarre to the Protestants, along with 2 mercs.

France offers a marriage between Henry III and Elizabeth to the HRE.

0 rows returned