And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

Sokollu +4r +4c from Belgrade to Persia then

garbon

Alright 5 for Persia then. I think we're to your impulse, Max.

Also, I tried to update CB/ACTS as best I could per Habs's play. Feel free to adjust if I did something wrong. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Looks good to me, Garbon.   Thanks!  Only things missing are my capital and an update on the Dutch Protestant-religious spaces, but I can add those during winter.

Max is up to deal with the Persian War if he wants.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Sokollu returns to Istanbul after thrashing the Persians and recoups his losses

Solmyr

English winter is fleet to Portsmouth.

garbon

Yay, glad I could give the Ottomans a VP. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Ulmont passed on ACTS so...garbon?

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote#41: 3 / Border Reivers [RESPONSE]
Playable by any power that controls York, Carlisle, Berwick, or any space in Scotland. Target another power that controls one of these seven spaces; draw a card from that power's hand and keep it. OR Playable by England, France or the Protestant to immediately gain 4 diplomatic influence in Scotland.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
1-2/3 - Regular in Pressburg
3/3 - 2 Venetian galleys to Adriatic

And then I assumed no one else was going to be doing anything before winter so played my last impulse for turn as well.

Quote#7: 1 / Desperate Assault [COMBAT]
Play before an assault if you are the attacker. All your dice hit on 4, 5, 6. However the defender rolls twice as many dice as normal (still hitting on a 5 or 6).

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
Not sure if anyone else is going to play, but as not to hold things up...

1 merc in Frankfurt

garbon

If anyone thinks they might want to do something in exchange for me mercs, do so now or forever hold your piece. :D

ulmont

Garbon, I'd be interested in the mercs.

Habbaku

Protestant winter is to send the regular in Ghent to Brussels.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Anything over 4 units from Milan I'll take to Madrid; that's it.

Habbaku

Quote from: ulmont on July 05, 2013, 11:07:21 PM
Anything over 4 units from Milan I'll take to Madrid; that's it.

Units can't bounce from capital to capital in winter.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Fleet to Coron, 4 stay in Belgrade, rest from there to Istanbul