The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

Josq, you need to impress upon her that you're buying her a very important present and must check it's sizing ie you need to impress upon her.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 16, 2014, 07:22:48 PM
My wife actually shops on Asian sites because they have more selection for small girls. Also, the cheap slave labor make it inexpensive. Look here.

LOL, as a size 0/2, I had an ex that could hit the juvenile section for some raw deals, which was really creepy and hot at the same time, in a really creepy, hot way.

NO NO NO KEEP THE GARANIMALS ON BABY

Josquius

Quote from: mongers on December 16, 2014, 07:35:00 PM
Josq, you need to impress upon her that you're buying her a very important present and must check it's sizing ie you need to impress upon her.  :cool:
She's in Japan. Her boobs are too far away :(
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2014, 07:37:52 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 16, 2014, 07:22:48 PM
My wife actually shops on Asian sites because they have more selection for small girls. Also, the cheap slave labor make it inexpensive. Look here.

LOL, as a size 0/2, I had an ex that could hit the juvenile section for some raw deals, which was really creepy and hot at the same time, in a really creepy, hot way.

NO NO NO KEEP THE GARANIMALS ON BABY

Be back in....10 minutes

Fapfapfapfap
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish Languishites. I know it must be the most important Jewish holiday because of how it's made such a fuss over in US media and culture.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

So a woman says to a man "I notice you wear a wedding ring.  How long have you been married?"

Do you people think this is a strange thing to ask someone out of the blue?  :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2014, 08:55:43 PM
So a woman says to a man "I notice you wear a wedding ring.  How long have you been married?"

Do you people think this is a strange thing to ask someone out of the blue?  :hmm:

You're reading too much into the question.

Alternatively, she found your rather boring, so was desperately grasping for some small talk and that seemed the most obvious thing to latch onto.   :P

Caliga

What makes you think this has anything to do with me?  You have quite an imagination mongers :)

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2014, 09:01:09 PM
What makes you think this has anything to do with me?  You have quite an imagination mongers :)

OK, so it was your 'friend'.  :P

Caliga

My friend has known this (co-worker) woman for years and has always noticed something... different regarding her demeanor toward him, like how she always stands a bit too close, flits her hair and tilts her head all the time, and follows him around like a puppy dog, including to a bar tonight where she kind of really wasn't invited. :hmm:

He's flattered by the attention and is intrigued that a half-Asian accountant who obviously inherited her body type from her white parent may be interested, but at the same time he's also happily married. :)

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2014, 09:14:23 PM
My friend has known this (co-worker) woman for years and has always noticed something... different regarding her demeanor toward him, like how she always stands a bit too close, flits her hair and tilts her head all the time, and follows him around like a puppy dog, including to a bar tonight where she kind of really wasn't invited. :hmm:

He's flattered by the attention and is intrigued that a half-Asian accountant who obviously inherited her body type from her white parent may be interested, but at the same time he's also happily married. :)

:cool:

Also, I think you friend should throw caution to the wind and see were it takes them.   :secret:

Caliga

This guy's not an idiot, mongers. :)

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2014, 09:32:40 PM
This guy's not an idiot, mongers. :)

Oh so it isn't you after all.  :P

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on December 16, 2014, 09:28:28 PM
Also, I think you friend should throw caution to the wind and see were it takes them.   :secret:

Why spoil the good thing he's got?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?