And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

When I told this story to Princesca she kind of did that Marge Simpson groan Marge does at Homer. :hmm:  Upon reflection I think she may think this chick was flirting with me. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 08:51:29 PM
I was like "Is that a schnitzel?" and she was like "You eat schnitzel a lot?"

:lmfao:  :hug:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Caliga

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 09:02:56 PM
When I told this story to Princesca she kind of did that Marge Simpson groan Marge does at Homer. :hmm:  Upon reflection I think she may think this chick was flirting with me. :sleep:

Yeah, wtf, cal, Girlfriends?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 09:02:56 PM

How were the boobs?

11B4V

Popped into mind with Cal's story.

German's have such a sense of Humor.

In '90 during the Einzelkämpferlehrgang course with some 300 Fernspählehrkompanie chaps, one of my fellow US Team leaders doing the training's name was Joe Brownstein. One of the german teamleaders (Peter IIRC) asked if he was jewish, beings his last name was Brownstein. Joe replied yes it was and he was a german jew. The Peter commented, "There aren't to many of you left eh."   
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Sounded like Peter needed to be puncherzied in the face.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Syt

Do you call her "mein kleiner Leberknödel?"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

That line sounds so money.

"My dear free noodle."

Right?