News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I used to find that water and chewing gum did the trick.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Oops, I was giving myself my weekly moustache and beard trim this morning and, using the wrong attachment, took a huge chunk of the side of my moustache off.  Since the Hitler look isn't really in anymore, I ended up shaving my moustache and goatee off completely as I couldn't figure out any other way to correct the problem, leaving me cleanshaven for the first time since I was a teenager.

Since I now resemble Randy Quaid, I think I'll be growing my facial hair back ASAP.  :Embarrass:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Before and after pics plzzzz
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

You can see why he wants to grow it back.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Nice.  :lol:

I don't remember Randy Quaid ever having a beard and stash though.

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 22, 2014, 08:00:03 PM
Nice.  :lol:

I don't remember Randy Quaid ever having a beard and stash though.
would you want to look like Cal?!?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Having to go to so many job fairs and a decent number of interviews recently, I certainly miss my 'stache and goatee.  The gray was kinda cool.  :(

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2014, 08:47:44 PM
Having to go to so many job fairs and a decent number of interviews recently, I certainly miss my 'stache and goatee.  The gray was kinda cool.  :(

My entire chin is gray now, even when it is trimmed.  :(

Grey Fox

My beard is still black has the darkest of the darkest of nights.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

It has been a bit since I've been clean shaven.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 22, 2014, 08:56:14 PM
My beard is still black has the darkest of the darkest of nights.

Remarkable at your advanced age.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

Quote from: Tyr on February 22, 2014, 01:43:07 AM
I wonder what the best way to make myself feel full without actually eating many calories is...just drinking a lot of water I guess. I'm going way out of shape.

eat a shit ton of broccoli or other greens. very low in calories and they fill you up. don't add cheese or butter, obviously

also eat meals that are high in protein and low in calories (low-fat chicken breasts and seafood.. like tuna/salmon).

if you can't do that, suck it up and drink water. also, don't eat breakfast. most worthless meal of the day - you'll feel hungry either way by lunch, so might as well stay hungry. ignore cravings and they go away after a few minutes. just have willpower, man. not eating is the easiest thing in the world - easier than quitting smoking cold turkey (ide)