News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Asoka.

Next question: do you ever get laid in Cuba?  :)

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 21, 2014, 05:51:18 PM
Asoka.

Well the first time I went was on my honeymoon (I was married for five years).
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on February 21, 2014, 05:59:08 PM
Asoka.

Well the first time I went was on my honeymoon (I was married for five years).

:o

I didn't know that.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Actually, BB, you may have been the only one who knew...I remember you asked me if i was married when we met in T.O.  :D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on February 21, 2014, 06:05:37 PM
Actually, BB, you may have been the only one who knew...I remember you asked me if i was married when we met in T.O.  :D
hes a prosecutor, you can't expect him to remember the little details :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

:Embarrass:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Quote from: Barrister on February 21, 2014, 07:24:25 PM

:Embarrass:

LOL...That's alright.

You asked me if I was married and I told you I got married fresh out of school and got divorced, then you asked if i had kids (no.)

that's when I found out about your marital status.

I'm a journalist, I'm trained to remember conversations.. You're a lawyer, you have assistants, no ?  :D

alfred russel

Asoka.

The guy who cuts my hair just went and is desperate to go back. Hot women at bargain basement prices. He proudly showed me pictures of two bona fide 10s from his last night there.

He actually wants me to go with him, which would probably be awkward to explain to people.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on February 21, 2014, 08:43:22 PM
Asoka.

The guy who cuts my hair just went and is desperate to go back. Hot women at bargain basement prices. He proudly showed me pictures of two bona fide 10s from his last night there.

He actually wants me to go with him, which would probably be awkward to explain to people.
Just tell them that you two are planning to have sex on your getaway.  :)

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

alfred russel

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 21, 2014, 09:32:44 PM
Don't pay to play man.

I think you forget; I'm a Miami Hurricane. Barely concealed pay to play schemes are just what we do. It's who we are.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

How about:  pay to pray?

Josquius

I wonder what the best way to make myself feel full without actually eating many calories is...just drinking a lot of water I guess. I'm going way out of shape.
██████
██████
██████