Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Tonitrus

Quote from: Razgovory on September 29, 2009, 08:26:18 PM
How do you make those maps anyway?

In a few years, hundreds of Korean kids will posting Alt-Hist maps on the Internet....they will probably end up mostly showing Korea owning half of China and all of the Russian far east, though.  A few would have them take over Japan.

Tamas

I so fucking hate these over-middle-age people who grew working for some state-owned office or shop and got socialized thinking it is some kind of divine favor to service the customer.

Was dealing with one of them in a local Western Union stand and she acted like she will die trying to deal with it. Fucking old hag should be happy to have a job at all.

Josquius

OK...My laptop power supply seems to be squealing.....that is not good....
██████
██████
██████

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 29, 2009, 08:24:39 PMthe thing that catches my eye now is how large the Portuguese Empire got.

Why did you give them Rhodesia??
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on September 30, 2009, 03:20:05 PM
I made my first mod post. :blush:

Well you are pretty uptight and lack a sense of humor.  I suppose this sorta work is what you were born for.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

There are crickets down here and they are chirping!  I'm being driven Crazy!  More so!  I hate those little bastards.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Agelastus

Quote from: Razgovory on September 30, 2009, 04:08:00 PM
There are crickets down here and they are chirping!  I'm being driven Crazy!  More so!  I hate those little bastards.

You should move to Britain then. The only time I hear the "little bastards" is when I am watching something made in America or Japan.  :P
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tamas on September 30, 2009, 06:35:12 AM
I so fucking hate these over-middle-age people who grew working for some state-owned office or shop and got socialized thinking it is some kind of divine favor to service the customer.

Was dealing with one of them in a local Western Union stand and she acted like she will die trying to deal with it. Fucking old hag should be happy to have a job at all.
Contact her supervisor.

sbr

http://www.kptv.com/news/21163134/detail.html

QuoteBEAVERTON, Ore. -- A bank robbery in Beaverton caused Fred Meyer to temporarily close its store Wednesday.

Officers were called to the Chase Bank branch inside the Fred Meyer store located at 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway. A man who implied having a gun escaped with an undisclosed amount of money.

The store was evacuated and closed to allow for an investigation. An explosives disposal unit was called in to handle a suspicious package left at the bank. They removed it from the building and Fred Meyer has since reopened.

No injuries were reported in the robbery and there's no word on whether there was any actual explosive materials inside the bag.
I was working at this bank today, but wasn't inside the branch when it happened.   :goodboy:

Admiral Yi

British debt/GDP peaked at 172% in the 1920's.

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.