News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Quote from: Josephus on September 28, 2009, 08:57:55 AM
Yeah, that was pretty cool. Never seen anything like that.

Neither have I, assuming you don't count the previous two times it was posted on Languish.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Brazen

Wish I could stop spelling "account" "acocunt". It's an inadvisable typo on a plublic website.

Eddie Teach

How do you spell "a coconut"?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Huzzah! I, garbon, now have mod powers on a tiny fraction of p'dox's forums.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on September 29, 2009, 11:32:29 AM
Huzzah! I, garbon, now have mod powers on a tiny fraction of p'dox's forums.
Are you going to post in pink?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 29, 2009, 11:41:06 AM
Are you going to post in pink?

Hells no! I'm a respectable homosexual.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

garbon

Eddie Teach

This is a cumbersome way to post.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

I blame Beeb for this:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2009/09/29/11181241-sun.html

All lawyers need to be shoved into ovens right after tim.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2009, 04:43:52 PM
I blame Beeb for this:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2009/09/29/11181241-sun.html

All lawyers need to be shoved into ovens right after tim.

It's a story from the Sun. Treat with caution.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josephus

That's hilarious.

Guy jerks off in front of lady's window. Gets caught on camera. Gets charged. Charges get mysteriously withdrawn. Guy gets lawyer and gets woman to remove camera.

"Take that bitch. I want to wank in front of your daughter. Leave me the fuck alone."

Only in America.

Oh, wait....this one's in Canada.  :mad:

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011