News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I really wish the girl who makes me my sammiches at Subway would stop flirting with me.

Yes, I like your long blonde hair and big boobs, but I'm not a fan of the two grey front teeth. :x

Get that fixed, and maybe you'll get a footlong of your own :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

ulmont

Attention.  To those posters that insist on changing their avatars every time I get used to the current one (most recent violator - Berkut):  Fuck all y'all.

Josquius

Quote from: Caliga on October 02, 2009, 10:25:28 AM
I really wish the girl who makes me my sammiches at Subway would stop flirting with me.

Yes, I like your long blonde hair and big boobs, but I'm not a fan of the two grey front teeth. :x

How can someone have grey teeth?
They go yellow when dirty so...wtf?
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: ulmont on October 02, 2009, 02:17:49 PM
Attention.  To those posters that insist on changing their avatars every time I get used to the current one (most recent violator - Berkut):  Fuck all y'all.

Improvise. Adapt. Also, enjoy the new avatar.

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on October 02, 2009, 02:24:16 PM
They turn grey when the tooth has died, typically due to an abscess that has penetrated to the root, IIRC.  The only way to get that fixed is a root canal.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

ulmont

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 02, 2009, 02:27:14 PM

Didn't you use the Team Fortress one before?

Ed Anger

Quote from: ulmont on October 02, 2009, 02:37:13 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 02, 2009, 02:27:14 PM

Didn't you use the Team Fortress one before?

yes. Different tagline though. Players of the game will get it.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on October 02, 2009, 02:29:01 PM
Quote from: Tyr on October 02, 2009, 02:24:16 PM
They turn grey when the tooth has died, typically due to an abscess that has penetrated to the root, IIRC.  The only way to get that fixed is a root canal.

This is true.  Also if get hit in the face really hard.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on October 02, 2009, 10:25:28 AM

:lol:  Sucks when everything else is in order, but bad teeth kill the deal.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on October 01, 2009, 03:39:25 PM
From an American airlines ad:

See the many sides of Baltimore.

Art, culture, good eats - there's more to Baltimore than history.  From fantastic seafood to panoramic views to amazing architecture, there's something new to discover around every corner.

I don't want to see what I'd discover around the corner. :(

Baltimore has the most entertaining bums on the east coast :contract:

Particularly the one with no upper teeth who didn't know where "Simpannati" was.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 01, 2009, 09:40:07 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 01, 2009, 04:10:51 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 01, 2009, 03:37:33 PM
Another map

And yet again the US expands beyond it's historical borders.

What do you have against Mexico, Tim?   :(

Nicholas Trist was a traitor.  :mad:

Polk wanted all of California, and would have preferred a border at the 25th parallel.
My semi-troll was ignored. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Agelastus

Jimmy, this is proof positive that you are too nice to be a troll, as we have always suspected. :hug:

As for your second map.

The arbitrary borders in Africa make one blink.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Agelastus on October 02, 2009, 04:44:00 PM
Jimmy, this is proof positive that you are too nice to be a troll, as we have always suspected. :hug:

As for your second map.

The arbitrary borders in Africa make one blink.
:hug:
It would be ahistorical if the borders in Africa were not arbitrary.

Although the east african nation's borders roughly follows the linguistic borders of Swahili.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point