Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 07, 2009, 07:37:33 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 07, 2009, 07:15:46 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 07, 2009, 07:12:21 PM
Why do my posts have to be moderater approved? :huh:
Why are you teaching English?  :bleeding:

At any rate, you probably shouldn't have laughed at a Ravens family member.  Faggot.

I don't mock him publicly, all my joy was on the inside.
CdM's anger is on the outside.  And my contempt for Patriotards knows no bounds.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I can't believe people are posting.  It's storming outside!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Quote from: Razgovory on October 08, 2009, 07:45:08 AM
I can't believe people are posting.  It's storming outside!

We don't let stuff like that get in the way of our posting, no sir.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DisturbedPervert

The North Koreans have finally restarted construction on the Ryugyong Hotel, which has laid dormant since 1992.  I'm guessing they'll just coat it with glass and build a few floors, and leave the other 100 empty.

Josquius

:lol:
They're making it fashionable.
Back in the day it was concrete monstrosities you wanted, these days its big glass buildings.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

OMFG I HAVE FOUND MARTINUS AMONG A PILE OF COLOR RUSSIAN WW2 PHOTOGRAPHS!

Eddie Teach

Sitting on his wall is a picture of wizened elderly Martinus shaking hands with Stalin.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Well, I guess we know who Martinus's grandfather is now, don't we?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on October 08, 2009, 11:27:05 AM
OMFG I HAVE FOUND MARTINUS AMONG A PILE OF COLOR RUSSIAN WW2 PHOTOGRAPHS!

He put on a bit of weight sometime after he travelled back in time but yeah, thats him alright :o
██████
██████
██████

Neil

Quote from: Tyr on October 08, 2009, 01:17:26 PM
He put on a bit of weight sometime after he travelled back in time but yeah, thats him alright :o
It's all that equipment.  If you take off the military equipment and add a choker, it'd look exactly like Martinus.

Razgovory

At least there is one man in the family.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: Neil on October 08, 2009, 02:11:30 PM
Quote from: Tyr on October 08, 2009, 01:17:26 PM
It's all that equipment.  If you take off the military equipment and add a choker, it'd look exactly like Martinus.
Nah, the face looks chubbier too.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Guess what's in Mobtown this weekend?
That's right, Comi-Con IX.

Josquius

http://www.centredaily.com/128/story/1555284.html

QuoteDead deer in clown suit left on Iowa porch
- The Associated Press

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — You'll never see this clown in the circus. Animal control officers in Sioux City, Iowa, say someone dressed a dead deer in a clown suit and wig and put it on a family's porch. Officers suspect it was a prank, considering Halloween is approaching, but they say it's not funny, safe or acceptable.

The deer was discovered Wednesday morning.

Animal Control Officer Jake Appel says leaving a dead animal is immature and illegal. He says officers will dispose of the deer properly.

Sioux City police have not opened an investigation.

:unsure:
██████
██████
██████

Agelastus

Quote from: Tyr on October 08, 2009, 06:08:54 PM
QuoteDead deer in clown suit left on Iowa porch
- The Associated Press

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — You'll never see this clown in the circus. Animal control officers in Sioux City, Iowa, say someone dressed a dead deer in a clown suit and wig and put it on a family's porch. Officers suspect it was a prank, considering Halloween is approaching, but they say it's not funny, safe or acceptable.

The deer was discovered Wednesday morning.

Animal Control Officer Jake Appel says leaving a dead animal is immature and illegal. He says officers will dispose of the deer properly.

Sioux City police have not opened an investigation.

I assume everyone in the Department is invited to the spit roast on Sunday.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."