News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

garbon

Razgovory

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 11, 2009, 01:13:16 AM
For you people in Korea, they will be there on the 21st in Osan and 23rd in Seoul.

http://thunderbirds.airforce.com/schedule.html

Wow, I can't believe Ide would have missed all that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

Damn it, being stuck here in Sweden I'm so out of the musical loop. I've realised that every album I've gotten over the past year has either been a new one by an existing band or something really old which I just never had before. I've no clue whats good these days anymore, I'm becoming a normal idiot :(
██████
██████
██████

PDH

Don't fret, you always were one.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Agelastus on October 08, 2009, 07:14:22 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 08, 2009, 07:05:24 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 08, 2009, 06:32:30 PM
Quote from: Tyr on October 08, 2009, 06:28:02 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 08, 2009, 06:20:46 PM
I don't think even Yi will eat roadkill.
Hey, its deer. Tasty stuff.
My neighbour was a butcher before he retired and he says he was always getting policemen coming in and asking him to butcher roadkilled deers for them.

That's a bad idea.  The impact is likely to burst the bladder, colon and other innards, thus spoiling the meat.

:yes:  Not to mention that there's no telling if the animal had some nasty illness.  Still some people do it.  Some people eat other people too.

That's what cooking is for, no?

Is this some cultural thing? Eating pheasants that have been roadkilled by your car (or the one in front) is perfectly acceptable where I live, and Tyr's locality obviously has no problem with it as well. Is this just "not done" in the USA? Or is this a "city v. countryside" living issue?

I had a college room mate who did it. THe venison was delicious.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 11, 2009, 01:08:18 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2009, 01:04:20 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 11, 2009, 01:03:18 PM
Sorry   :(

Tired of Asians?

Honestly yes

I'm tired of dazzling urbanites.

I want to go out west, where I can tie one to the hood of my car and drive for hours before someone pulls me over.

Josephus

Quote from: Tyr on October 11, 2009, 04:16:47 PM
Damn it, being stuck here in Sweden I'm so out of the musical loop. I've realised that every album I've gotten over the past year has either been a new one by an existing band or something really old which I just never had before. I've no clue whats good these days anymore, I'm becoming a normal idiot :(

Just so you know....Abba is old.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011