News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Agelastus

Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2009, 05:59:35 AM
Quote from: Agelastus on September 26, 2009, 05:53:24 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 11:57:29 PM
The meeting table of the G20 summit in Pittsburgh looks like something S.P.E.C.T.R.E. would use:

:lol:

That should make all the crazies even crazier - I'd swear I've even seen that table in an old sixties spy caper.

It has.  I am mirthful.  They really should have just kept to the G7.

Actually, you weren't one of the crazies I was referring to. :P
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 11:57:29 PM
The meeting table of the G20 summit in Pittsburgh looks like something S.P.E.C.T.R.E. would use:

:lol:
It does indeed...
I Should point this out to my conspiracy theorist friend. He won't sleep for a day or two.
██████
██████
██████

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Josquius

I love crazy old people, especially that they never learn.
Every few months or so my mam helps my nana do a big clean of her house. And every few months or so she finds a biscuit tin with around £400 in it hidden under the sink.
Banks are teh suck apparently.
██████
██████
██████

Mr.Penguin

Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

MadBurgerMaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ-JI9XDw9k&NR=1  :lol:

"There's nothing out there.  All there is is sea and birds and fish."
"And?"
"And 20,000 tons of crude oil."
"And what else?"
"And a fire."
"And..anything else?"
"And the part of the ship that fell off.  But there's nothing else out there."

Too bad it's fake.  I'd vote for that guy.

Admiral Yi

Furlough is derived from the dutch word verlof, which means permission.

Brazen

Josquius

Quote from: Brazen on September 28, 2009, 07:34:23 AM
Ukraine's Got Talent (it really does):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo
Odd, but cool, I couldn't even figure out what she was doing at first, drawing in the sand eh... (yes, I didn;t notice the title)

heh, a crying bloke in the audience too.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Never seen anything like that.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Agelastus

Apart from the parts where they sped up the film (see 2:01 to 2:04 for example), very impressive.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Josquius

Academia sucks.
I'm trying to find some acaemic article examining video games in some way (I'm doing a media course and of course that's my favourite media so...yeah) but all I run across is 'think of the children! look at all the violence!' and the occasional thing about MMORPG addiction.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

FUCK!  My shrink canceled my appointment.  Even that fucker doesn't want to talk to me. <_<
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I hate not being able to sleep because work related stuff is running through my mind.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.