News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 29, 2012, 02:52:36 PM
I seriously want to bone my history prof.  I could listen to her lectures all day. :wub:

:wacko:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

I seriously want to bone my history prof.  I could listen to her lectures all day. :wub:

Supposedly one of my university lecturers, the only female one, had a 'thing' for me or at least according to friends and some people in the department, which if found both hilarious and very, very unlikely to have been the true  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tonitrus

Quote from: The Brain on January 29, 2012, 03:20:09 PM

Never been hot for teacher?

mongers

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 29, 2012, 03:28:40 PM

Damn, I'm gonna have to post a link to That Van Halen video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18

mongers

If you google 'attractive history professor' you get this as the first result:

:bleeding:

Ideologue

I wanted to fuck the hell out of Professor Kuo at USC.  She seemed like a nice person, too.

Of course, she was actually fucking one of the two only attractive male law professors we had.  Cream rises to the top, I guess.

Now, I have never known an attractive female history teacher.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

sbr

Quote from: Ideologue on January 29, 2012, 04:01:53 PM

I wanted to fuck the hell out of Professor Kuo at USC.  She seemed like a nice person, too.

Of course, she was actually fucking one of the two only attractive male law professors we had.  Cream rises to the top, I guess.

Now, I have never known an attractive female history teacher.

:hmm:

Ideologue

Maybe you're into old bald guys, who are often fat; there's no judgment attached to my opinion.  I simply call them as I see them.

P.S. one of them was Edward Said's kid.  Not a bad looking guy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 29, 2012, 03:28:40 PM

We've all been lectured to during sex but no way in hell it's hot. Sorry.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: mongers on January 29, 2012, 04:29:17 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 29, 2012, 04:21:15 PM
Maybe you're into old bald guys, who are often fat; there's no judgment attached to my opinion.  I simply call them as I see them.

So your saying him and her:

No, I was a little vague; Said is the other one, he's married to some lady, I think another Palestinian.  Also, he looks kinda goofier in photographs.

Kuo was fucking a white dude named Means, looked like Clark Kent.
Kinemalogue

sbr

Quote from: Ideologue on January 29, 2012, 04:21:15 PM

Oops, misread your post.  I thought you made a typo saying you wanted to fuck "one of the two only attractive male law professors we had."

Carry on.

CountDeMoney

Doesn't not meet my:  not unreasonably high Asian chick standards.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

QuoteMany of these patients are "medical tourists" who have traveled from Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas to India or Pakistan for inexpensive medical care.
These people get what they deserve.  When you go to the third world for medical treatment, your stupid ass should die.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.