2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

You will say I am insane to switch sides over this, but the Milo-ites really lost the last vestiges of my support over the "Spirit cooking" debacle. It was an obvious misinformation against Clinton and Podesta, but Milo ran with it like there was no tomorrow, turning into the worst type of Daily Mail harpy. Pox on their houses.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2016, 04:27:27 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 06, 2016, 04:26:48 PM
I've no words.

I've got two:  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Well that's a positive then. That was announced a tad bit prematurely.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on November 06, 2016, 04:41:49 PM
You will say I am insane to switch sides over this, but the Milo-ites really lost the last vestiges of my support over the "Spirit cooking" debacle. It was an obvious misinformation against Clinton and Podesta, but Milo ran with it like there was no tomorrow, turning into the worst type of Daily Mail harpy. Pox on their houses.

Bullshit. It was no worse than a dozen other feces laden bags of crap you happily bought into 100% and regurgitated over and over again.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

You are so fickle that probably no one here knows where you stand at any time anyway.

CountDeMoney

You're so full of shit.  :lol:

Martinus

Without going too much into detail, the angle the right (including Milo) took on this story really pissed me off. :P

Admiral Yi

Wonder if Putange has one more bombshell hack left in the tank.

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on November 06, 2016, 05:11:35 PM
Without going too much into detail, the angle the right (including Milo) took on this story really pissed me off. :P

Nope, sorry, you get to own being a die hard Trump supporter and fan forever. You are and always will be the guy who rooted for the racist demagogue.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on November 06, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

Nope, sorry, you get to own being a die hard Trump supporter and fan forever. You are and always will be the guy who rooted for the racist demagogue.

Can't you be one of those people who ignore my posts? You are aggressive and tedious.

alfred russel

This is like an obnoxious fan at a bar heckling everyone for another team, only to say just before his team loses that he doesn't like them any more.

Or like Tim saying now that he wasn't cheerleading ebola to decimate humanity, and especially the african parts of it.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

OttoVonBismarck

I'm loath to defend Marti but I think as a gay man whose main motivation was Trump's force as an anti-Islamist his rationale is pretty decent, even though in the specific he was often crossing some bad lines. Trump is largely right on Muslims/refugees and it's a shame Hillary doesn't share his position on those issues.

Zoupa

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on November 06, 2016, 05:21:55 PM

I'm loath to defend Marti but I think as a gay man whose main motivation was Trump's force as an anti-Islamist his rationale is pretty decent, even though in the specific he was often crossing some bad lines. Trump is largely right on Muslims/refugees and it's a shame Hillary doesn't share his position on those issues.

First, Trump is not largely right on Muslims/refugees. What the fuck man.

Second, you assign reasons to Martinus' support of Trump that you have no way of knowing. Isn't it just as likely that he is supporting the pedo-rapist for the LOLZ, and being the general attention whore/troll he usually is? Say it ain't so.

Martinus

Quote from: Zanza on November 06, 2016, 05:01:15 PM
You are so fickle that probably no one here knows where you stand at any time anyway.

I always stand for Love, Life, Liberty and Light.  :sleep:

OttoVonBismarck

Well, I don't know the full motivations for Marti's actions, and I know he enjoys trolling, but I'm pretty sure he's given as one reason for his views on Islam/Muslim immigration that he's a gay man who would most suffer at the hands of a large Muslim population.

And as for Trump not being right on Muslims, you need to block out your Euroland groupthink, any genuine belief in Islam is incompatible with the 21st century. We shouldn't want these people in our country.