News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

The buffoonery of President Trump on overseas trips will be immense and hilarious (and embarrassing)  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on September 20, 2016, 04:48:31 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 20, 2016, 02:30:18 AM
Interesting fact.  We actually caught the guy who organized and launched the attack on Benghazi.  He says he was angry about the movie. 

That is completely irrelevant. Many rapists also claim they were provoked to rape by a short skirt, or a provocative make-up of the victim.

If a movie can provoke you to murder people, then you are a dangerous animal that should be put down - there is no equivocation or ambiguity about it. Anyone who has any "buts" about that is dangerously eroding our liberties.

I know this is pointless, but you do realize that under Clinton and Obama, we have been killing terrorists at a rate that Dubya only dreamed about...right?

This idea that Clinton is sympathetic to Islamic terrorism is even more stupid than the idea that she is especially dishonest.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Legbiter

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 20, 2016, 07:47:48 AM
The buffoonery of President Trump on overseas trips will be immense and hilarious (and embarrassing)  :D

It'll also be interesting (and highly amusing) to see Trump herd the GOP congresscritters.  :hmm: :showoff:

You'll basically have a coalition government, with the Trump Party in the WH and then the old GOP.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

FunkMonk

My main concern isn't Trump himself. He's a vain buffoon who could be easily herded around as long as you talk his language (the way his current campaign staff have figured out how to control him) . He just wants to wave his hands around and fly in Air Force One like a little kid. I don't begrudge him that :lol:

It's the people around him, some of whom he'll choose and others he may not, that bother me. I have a feeling they'll be some outright hateful morons who will take roost in the Executive branch, create little fiefdoms, and rule like kings without much coordination or strategy, and really fuck shit up for the rest of us trying to just muddle through 4 years of Trumptopia.

Corruption, so much corruption! So much you wouldn't believe. You'll be begging us to stop, there will be so much corruption!

FunkMonk

Or, Trumptopia will usher us into a new Golden Age  :lol:

celedhring

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 20, 2016, 08:04:13 AM

He'll plate the White House in gold like his NYC apartment, you mean?  :hmm:

FunkMonk

Quote from: celedhring on September 20, 2016, 08:07:27 AM

He'll plate the White House in gold like his NYC apartment, you mean?  :hmm:

He has such horrible taste :bleeding:

Tonitrus

QuoteMy main concern isn't Trump himself. He's a vain buffoon who could be easily herded around as long as you talk his language (the way his current campaign staff have figured out how to control him) . He just wants to wave his hands around and fly in Air Force One like a little kid. I don't begrudge him that :lol:

It's the people around him, some of whom he'll choose and others he may not, that bother me. I have a feeling they'll be some outright hateful morons who will take roost in the Executive branch, create little fiefdoms, and rule like kings without much coordination or strategy, and really fuck shit up for the rest of us trying to just muddle through 4 years of Trumptopia.

Corruption, so much corruption! So much you wouldn't believe. You'll be begging us to stop, there will be so much corruption!

Trump's cabinet?  :P

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Skittles.  By all means, more racism please.

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 20, 2016, 08:42:48 AM

It's kind of breathtaking, really.

He just compared human beings to candy, and did so completely seriously and with zero appreciation at how incredibly..I don't know - inhumane? it is. That doesn't even really begin to describe how horrible such a comparison is...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: Berkut on September 20, 2016, 08:46:24 AM

He just compared human beings to candy, and did so completely seriously and with zero appreciation at how incredibly..I don't know - inhumane? it is. That doesn't even really begin to describe how horrible such a comparison is...

I was thinking "It's 1939, and we replace "Syrian Refugees" with "Jewish Refugees" in that analogy ... ".

Heh, I know it is sorta Godwinizing, but the temptation to do so is irresistible.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

I excpect that Skittles thing to show up on my sisters' facebook feeds before the day is out.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on September 20, 2016, 08:46:24 AM

While I certainly appreciate your ability be sarcastic when you want to be a dick and drive a point you consider irrelevant over a cliff, considering the well-worn prevalence of the Skittles meme in the Trayvon Martin shooting (#LOLDeadNiggerStorage) it's just more alt-right inside joke silliness. 
I guess somebody couldn't photoshop Pepe in a turban fast enough or something.