And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 20, 2016, 12:10:56 AM
Yeah right.  :rolleyes:

A Muslim who gets "radicalized" and commits acts of terror to me is a savage, a rabid animal that should be put down - just as a rapist who gets excited by a short skirt and rapes a woman. In both cases, they are not fit to live in a civilized society if they cannot exercise self control not to do this.

Lulz.

QuoteThe type of rhetorics she is using is essentially siding with the perp - a murderer, a rapist etc. - to blame the provocation. It's the same as she did with Benghazi where she blamed that on the anti-Muslim movie. It's no different than the rhetorics of those who said the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists got what they deserved.

It shows to me her fundamental failure to grasp the basic principles of the Western liberal democracy - much farther than anything Trump has said. I don't want someone like that to lead the Western world.

Links, please.  And not Breitbart or that other weird stuff you read.  Please provide direct evidence of the "rhetorics she is using is essentially siding with the perp".

Also, please identify specifics regarding her "fundamental failure to grasp the basic principles of the Western liberal democracy" and well as compare/contrast her statements with "much farther than anything Trump has said."

You should have plenty of time to proffer primary source documentation.

Martinus

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 19, 2016, 10:18:41 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 19, 2016, 10:09:59 PM
What a mess of a country you guys live in...

I have a 2nd bedroom available for yankee refugees. Must like cats and asian food.

I could see Seedy living it up in Quebec...he could also pretend at being French.  :P

The US under someone 10 times worse than Trump is still preferable to Quebec.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on September 20, 2016, 02:05:46 AM
What's the "illegal models" scandal?

His modeling agency was knowingly employing illegal immigrants.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

A Muslim who gets "radicalized" and commits acts of terror to me is a savage, a rabid animal that should be put down - just as a rapist who gets excited by a short skirt and rapes a woman. In both cases, they are not fit to live in a civilized society if they cannot exercise self control not to do this.

The type of rhetorics she is using is essentially siding with the perp - a murderer, a rapist etc. - to blame the provocation. It's the same as she did with Benghazi where she blamed that on the anti-Muslim movie. It's no different than the rhetorics of those who said the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists got what they deserved.

It shows to me her fundamental failure to grasp the basic principles of the Western liberal democracy - much farther than anything Trump has said. I don't want someone like that to lead the Western world.

Interesting fact.  We actually caught the guy who organized and launched the attack on Benghazi.  He says he was angry about the movie.  We had a thread here were about the abuse of a Muslim recruit in the marines.  Did he get what he deserved?  Your statements were a bit ambiguous.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on September 20, 2016, 02:30:18 AM
Interesting fact.  We actually caught the guy who organized and launched the attack on Benghazi.  He says he was angry about the movie. 

That is completely irrelevant. Many rapists also claim they were provoked to rape by a short skirt, or a provocative make-up of the victim.

If a movie can provoke you to murder people, then you are a dangerous animal that should be put down - there is no equivocation or ambiguity about it. Anyone who has any "buts" about that is dangerously eroding our liberties.

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 19, 2016, 08:59:13 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 19, 2016, 06:57:29 PM
:bleeding::bleeding::bleeding:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/19/donald_trump_on_the_right_to_counsel_for_ahmad_khan_rahami.html

Trump makes a very common rant on defense lawyers/slow judicial process, and it suddenly becomes "Trump is against the 6th Amendment right to counsel" story.  Glib lines about defense attorneys and the slow criminal trial process have been beaten to death by politicians for decades without making the stretch that those are attacks on the right to counsel.

At risk of beating the dead horse, but this is another crappy, mostly-fabricated anti-Trump piece...when it is easier to find more legitimate ammunition.  :rolleyes:

It's funny that after all he has said, you continue to read out the most charitable view on his intentions.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 20, 2016, 12:18:32 AM

Lulz.

QuoteThe type of rhetorics she is using is essentially siding with the perp - a murderer, a rapist etc. - to blame the provocation. It's the same as she did with Benghazi where she blamed that on the anti-Muslim movie. It's no different than the rhetorics of those who said the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists got what they deserved.

Links, please.  And not Breitbart or that other weird stuff you read.  Please provide direct evidence of the "rhetorics she is using is essentially siding with the perp".

Also, please identify specifics regarding her "fundamental failure to grasp the basic principles of the Western liberal democracy" and well as compare/contrast her statements with "much farther than anything Trump has said."

You should have plenty of time to proffer primary source documentation.

He's just interested in saying 'edgy' things.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

It's funny how despite being a lawyer, Marti apparently considers Hammurabi's code to be the pinnacle of legal development.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.