News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 20, 2016, 08:01:43 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on September 20, 2016, 06:23:23 PM
FiveThirtyEight Nowcast gives Trump a 48% chance of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

Clinton spent a record $50 million in August.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-spent-almost-50-million-in-august-228440

Her Ohio ads are terrible.  A real embarrassment.

Her ground game in this state sucks too. Bitch acts like she is entitled to win.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on September 20, 2016, 08:04:07 PM
This is Trump's high water mark.  It'll be all Hillary from now til November.

Disagree.  It's the first horseman of the apocalypse.  It'll be nothing but fire and locusts from here on out.  And more horsemen.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on September 20, 2016, 11:44:41 AM
Quote from: celedhring on September 20, 2016, 10:28:45 AM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on September 20, 2016, 10:20:18 AM
Polls show Clinton slightly recovering despite Islamist terrorist attacks. I'd call that good news. :)

Surely polls won't have been able to incorporate that yet.

Probably not fully, but the newest poll (13,000 LVs, with Hill +5) concluded on Sunday, and the stabbing and first bombing happened on Saturday.

That the NBC tracking poll?

Polls have generally gone up for Hillary in the aftermath of attacks.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2016, 08:04:16 PM
Bitch acts like she is entitled to win.

:lol:  As opposed to the Greatest Ego of All Time.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2016, 08:04:16 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 20, 2016, 08:01:43 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on September 20, 2016, 06:23:23 PM
FiveThirtyEight Nowcast gives Trump a 48% chance of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

Clinton spent a record $50 million in August.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-spent-almost-50-million-in-august-228440

Her Ohio ads are terrible.  A real embarrassment.

Her ground game in this state sucks too. Bitch acts like she is entitled to win.

As of the 2nd she was crushing Donald in the Ground Game

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

I'm glad I have Tim telling me what I see and hear in Ohio from his keyboard in chink land.

derspiess

Next time I catch some putz putting Hillary crap on my doorstep...

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 20, 2016, 09:28:38 PM
Next time I catch some putz putting Hillary crap on my doorstep...

Only Hillary people I've seen was a couple of fats annoying people in a Target store. I was too busy hanging out in the teen girl section near the underwear to listen to them much.

CountDeMoney

I've seen more Trump signs than Clinton signs in yards, but more Clinton signage on cars than Trump stuff.

Admiral Yi

I haven't seen any yard signs or bumper stickers that I can remember.  Plenty of stuff up for local office.

Couple people have Bernie signs up.  :D

CountDeMoney

Now that you mention it, actually I do see quite a bit of Bernie stuff out there on the roads as well.

frunk

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson