And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 16, 2013, 07:49:08 PM
Being afraid of a crock pot is like being afraid of an electric blanket. :huh:

I'm not afraid of the crock pot as much as I am afraid of the fire said crock pot could spark in my absence.

Caliga

:hmm: Do you also unplug your refrigerator when you go out?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

Electric blankets are just about the most hazardous electric item in the home, ask a firefighter. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on April 16, 2013, 07:55:52 PM
:hmm: Do you also unplug your refrigerator when you go out?

ITS ONE MORE THING THAT CAN GO WRONG MAN
DO THE MATH

Sheilbh

Never trusted them either. Won't have one near my bed, not least because I'm not elderly.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on April 16, 2013, 07:57:08 PM

Electric blankets are just about the most hazardous electric item in the home, ask a firefighter.

That's why you should use rubber or latex sheets for golden shower sex play, not electric blankets.

garbon

Quote from: mongers on April 16, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 16, 2013, 07:28:24 PM
I love my rice cooker. :wub:

Cuban.  <_<

I'm really sad as I got it as a gift and didn't use it for 2 years. Then I started using it and can't look back. :wub:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Right?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 16, 2013, 07:43:31 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on April 16, 2013, 07:40:58 PM
Obviously it's different for me being a single male. I make a stew to feed me for a week.

Nothing wrong with that, but we Americans can't tolerate eating the same thing more than twice a week, unless it's a pizza.  Benefits of living in the cornucopia that is American waste.

USA! :showoff:

Admiral Yi

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on April 16, 2013, 08:17:19 PM
Quote from: mongers on April 16, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 16, 2013, 07:28:24 PM
I love my rice cooker. :wub:

Cuban.  <_<

I'm really sad as I got it as a gift and didn't use it for 2 years. Then I started using it and can't look back. :wub:

Rice cookers are the shit.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 16, 2013, 08:22:35 PM

Fire is everybody's foe, man.   :mad:

Great.  When you are out shopping and you hear the sirens you KNOW it is your place going up in smoke I bet.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Sheilbh

Yep. Staying with my nan was terrifying. Lots of flammable fabrics, explodable hair products, electric blankets and a pretty dodgy looking gas heater in a very small space  :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Queequeg

Well, that was a rather odd hijack. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."