To the married folk (or previously married)

Started by merithyn, January 29, 2013, 03:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

At new years my oldest friend was getting some major shit thrown his way by the other men. He proposed to his girlfriend in a super cheezy way, taking her to a hotel in the countryside, building a path to the bed covered in fake rose petals and all that jazz.

If/when I do it suffice to say it will be largely a business decision.
██████
██████
██████

dps

Quote from: Tyr on January 30, 2013, 04:37:42 AM
At new years my oldest friend was getting some major shit thrown his way by the other men. He proposed to his girlfriend in a super cheezy way, taking her to a hotel in the countryside, building a path to the bed covered in fake rose petals and all that jazz.

Ah, so you're gonna buy a mail-order bride.

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on January 30, 2013, 04:30:42 AM
It accidentally slipped out at a company Christmas do when he was very, very drunk. His colleague overheard and made him get down on one knee and make me a ring using the foil from a beer bottle. He was sick on the way home.

The next day I assumed he was too drunk to mean it and he couldn't remember what my answer was so we didn't mention it!
How British.

Josquius

Quote from: dps on January 30, 2013, 05:51:13 AM
Quote from: Tyr on January 30, 2013, 04:37:42 AM

Ah, so you're gonna buy a mail-order bride.
Maybe if I misjudge how long I have left to find someone good and don't settle on someone alright in time.
But I mean it'll probally be for visa reasons.
██████
██████
██████