Main Menu

Fitness 2013

Started by Maladict, December 24, 2012, 09:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 24, 2013, 04:01:03 PM
Quote from: mongers on April 23, 2013, 06:45:13 PM
I ain't getting fitter or younger, it's downhill all the way now.   <_<

lol, this is at least the third time you changed this post.  What happened?

My original post seemed more appropriate in my 'Out and About' thread, well at least until Timmay spammed that one too.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: Liep on April 24, 2013, 04:03:36 PM
This week I've been for a 30km bike ride and a 5km run. That's an improvement of 35 km exercise this year.

:thumbsup:

That's 5km more than I'll ever run now.

Heh, had to run 250 metres for a bus today, didn't kill me, but seemed like unnecessary work.

Brazen

I've just entered the 5 mile Olympic Anniversary Run, finishing in the Olympic stadium (Bolt pose/Mobot compulsory on crossing the finish line). I suppose I'd better check I can still run then...

crazy canuck

Quote from: Brazen on April 25, 2013, 11:31:02 AM
I've just entered the 5 mile Olympic Anniversary Run, finishing in the Olympic stadium (Bolt pose/Mobot compulsory on crossing the finish line). I suppose I'd better check I can still run then...

Excellent, and pics or it didnt happen

Brazen

mongers

Did about 75 kilometres on the bike this afternoon, pleased that I can now start doing longer distances.
And if needs be can estimate time need to go places at about 2.5 miles every 10 minutes, and keep that pace up for a fair old while.

alfred russel

Quote from: alfred russel on March 31, 2013, 08:09:31 PM
Ide, btw, I just started taking a yoga class a few weeks ago. Apart from often being the only guy in there, I was incredibly bad at the stuff. But even though most weeks I've only gone once, I've seen improvement and I don't stand out as the worst anymore. Suck it up and get over being embarrassed.  :P

So the yoga instructor talked me into taking a yogalates class she teaches too. I'm getting an incredible amount of crap regarding this. Are we in a more enlightened age, or should I turn in my man card?

I'm not going to quit the classes.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

crazy canuck

You broke the code man.  Definitely hand in your card.  You are out of the club.

PDH

Wait, wait, wait.  If there are hot chicks there then it is ok.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

alfred russel

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2013, 08:40:14 PM
Wait, wait, wait.  If there are hot chicks there then it is ok.

There is actually this attractive ~50 year old woman that is quite fit and phenomenally flexible. Then we have a screen that she changes behind before and after class only blocks from mid thigh up...It keeps the class interesting.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

PDH

Quote from: alfred russel on April 25, 2013, 08:48:53 PM

There is actually this attractive ~50 year old woman that is quite fit and phenomenally flexible. Then we have a screen that she changes behind before and after class only blocks from mid thigh up...It keeps the class interesting.

Needs less screen.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Old yoga women disturb me. There's just something...wrong about them.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 24, 2013, 05:53:04 AM
My weight is basically been the same since I was 21. ^_^

Just wait until you move back to the States and there's edible food readily available.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Brazen

Quote from: Tyr on April 25, 2013, 09:12:21 PM
Old yoga women disturb me. There's just something...wrong about them.
I can still get my legs behind my head. Haven't heard any complaints...