News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 6: Mike Vick, Parole Violator

Started by CountDeMoney, October 11, 2012, 08:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Fucking kamai, Crabtree better produce to make up for me benching Dez Bryant today.  That's all I'm saying.

CountDeMoney

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2012, 03:16:47 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 03:14:04 PM
Another nailbiter.

Shit ain't over.
No it isn't.  That's why it's a nailbiter.

Looks like the refs have decided that the home streak is over.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Wow, I go to make a sandwich and Baltimore gives up an onside kick and now a PI penalty?

MadBurgerMaker

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on October 14, 2012, 03:21:28 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 14, 2012, 03:19:46 PM
Haha dumbass Cowboys.

They are an absolute grease fire.

No shit. That was more atrocious late-game clock management from Dallas than usual.

This is the second game in a row the Ravens had no business winning.  They are: A TEAM OF DENSITY

At the best, with Pitt and Cincy losing this week, it buys them some breathing room in the division, for when they run into that Houston buzz saw next week with the expected results.

Neil

I thought that the PI was longer.  Man are the Texans going to be a tough game.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 03:27:52 PM
I thought that the PI was longer.

It looked to me like they marked it at the very spot of the beginning of the arm bar, and not near the end, when his hand flared up when the ball was near.  Spotted differently could've meant 5-8 more yards for Dallas.

CountDeMoney

Ladarius Webb, torn left ACL.

At least Jimmy Smith looked like he's been starting to come of age the last 3 weeks, it's his time for the next man up.

Ed Anger

I laughed when Pez Bryant made no effort to grab that 2 point conversion pass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 14, 2012, 05:12:15 PM
I laughed when Pez Bryant made no effort to grab that 2 point conversion pass.

Made one hell of an effort bitching to the ref, though.

CountDeMoney

Ravens Defense, 2000-2012, RIP

QuoteRavens allowed 227 rushing yards, most in franchise history, breaking previous worst mark of 222 allowed during inaugural season of 1996 in October game against the Denver Broncos.

Quotethey allowed more than 400 yards for the second time this season and 200 rushing yards in back-to-back weeks for the first time in team history.