News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 6: Mike Vick, Parole Violator

Started by CountDeMoney, October 11, 2012, 08:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

According to NFL.com, Kansas City somehow scored a single point.  Has the rouge made it to KC?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Huge drive by the Ravens, and they ended it the right way.

Neil

Yeah.  It's sort of shocking how the age of the Ravens defence being credible has ended.  Now, instead of the D saying 'if you give us 13, we'll get you the game', now it's like 'if you give us 31, there's a fair chance we won't blow it'.

Maybe if Suggs comes back around Thanksgiving the boat will get righted.  I worry about next week and the Texans.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Sure, the week I get tired of underperfoming Shon Greene, he goes for +130 yards & so far 2 TDs.

Fuck me.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 02:50:16 PM
Yeah.  It's sort of shocking how the age of the Ravens defence being credible has ended.  Now, instead of the D saying 'if you give us 13, we'll get you the game', now it's like 'if you give us 31, there's a fair chance we won't blow it'.

Maybe if Suggs comes back around Thanksgiving the boat will get righted.  I worry about next week and the Texans.

I haven't watched as many ravens games as you but I don't know what Suggs does for the run defense.

sbr

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 14, 2012, 02:51:32 PM
Sure, the week I get tired of underperfoming Shon Greene, he goes for +130 yards & so far 2 TDs.

Fuck me.

Thank you by he way. :showoff:

Neil

Quote from: sbr on October 14, 2012, 02:52:05 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 02:50:16 PM

I haven't watched as many ravens games as you but I don't know what Suggs does for the run defense.
A pass rush would really change things.  QBs have 4-5 seconds to throw.  At least then the Ravens D would be good at something, rather than the nothing they are currently doing.

CountDeMoney

I don't know what's longer this week: Soriano's strike zone, or Dallas' play clock.

sbr

Nice call on the phantom chop block on the cowboys.:lol:

HVC

When did he scab refs sneak into the ravens game?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on October 14, 2012, 03:03:50 PM
Nice call on the phantom chop block on the cowboys.:lol:
I don't think it matters.  The Ravens D will easily give them the first.

CountDeMoney

You'd think people would know who Jason Whitten is since 2004.

MadBurgerMaker

The announcer's laugh in the Baltimore - Dallas game is making me crack up every time he does it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 02:56:36 PM
A pass rush would really change things.  QBs have 4-5 seconds to throw.  At least then the Ravens D would be good at something, rather than the nothing they are currently doing.

Thing is, it's the fat bodies in the middle that have been pushed around all year.

CountDeMoney

Still inside the 5 yards for contact, Dez.  So solly.