News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 6: Mike Vick, Parole Violator

Started by CountDeMoney, October 11, 2012, 08:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

MadBurgerMaker

The D is squishy soft right about where Cushing would normally be. 

E:  Hey and they decided to talk about him now too. 

MadBurgerMaker

This game might give me the excuse I need to hit the sack early tonight.  Been dragging ass all day, and will probably be working late tomorrow tonight as well.  :yuk:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Count on October 14, 2012, 08:19:46 PM
:bleeding: the pats game result was foretold when that bird shat on me the other day

Heh.  Wait until next week when you're hit by United Airlines Flight 341 to Omaha.

Count

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2012, 08:39:11 PM
Quote from: Count on October 14, 2012, 08:19:46 PM
:bleeding: the pats game result was foretold when that bird shat on me the other day

Heh.  Wait until next week when you're hit by United Airlines Flight 341 to Omaha.

:lol:
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

CountDeMoney

Not saying it's right, but if I had my legs bent under me that bad, I'd be hitting you in the head to get your attention to get the hell off, too.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 14, 2012, 09:27:45 PM
I am displeased.  :mad:

Your Uggo faggot's fate was sealed days earlier with a prophecy fulfilled from the sky after Count's Shit Bombing of Dresden.  Nothing you can do about it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2012, 09:25:12 PM
Not saying it's right, but if I had my legs bent under me that bad, I'd be hitting you in the head to get your attention to get the hell off, too.

Boy, Collingsworth, I really wish somebody had said that.

Neil

The Texans would not allow the Packers to get off the field without that touchdown.  It's like the Texans have been infiltrated by the Detroit Lions.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Ngata, Lewis and Webb are all going into the MRI tube this morning.  Late night chatter from the team is saying Lewis and Webb are definitely lost for the rest of the year, don't know yet about Ngata's MCL, who played on it throughout the 2nd half.

In better news, my new favorite NFL commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3iE6Jnh8jU&feature=related

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

I missed the entire Bengals game yesterday as I was flying to the northwest corner of Yi-land.  But the offense seems to have lost all its mojo and defense is just flat-out terrible.  Losing both the DB and LB coaches from last year was devastating IMO.  Sad thing is that one of them was avoidable.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall