Main Menu

Warren - Brown Senate Race

Started by Count, October 10, 2012, 09:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2012, 12:34:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 12:30:49 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2012, 12:25:52 PM
We won't ever see his transcripts, so we'll never know for sure.  One thing I can say that for such a hailed scholar he never published anything significant other than two books about himself.

Funny how this statement can reference either Obama or Romney at the same time.  But one of them is a nigger.   Interesting how that works.

I don't know that many people who talk about Romney as a great scholar. :hmm:

I don't know that many people who talk about Obama as a "great scholar", either--except for people who'd rather use hyperbole because he's an uppity nigger that didn't know only the Mitt Romneys of the world could attend Harvard Law and write two books about themselves.

Count

He's not a great scholar- he did very well at Harvard Law and later was an adjunct constitutional law professor. Most people who do really well at Harvard and the like don't become renowned scholars.
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 12:37:58 PM
I don't know that many people who talk about Obama as a "great scholar", either--except for people who'd rather use hyperbole because he's an uppity nigger that didn't know only the Mitt Romneys of the world could attend Harvard Law and write two books about themselves.

Really? I recall people talking a lot about how intelligent Obama is. Most chatter about Romney isn't the same.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

I'm just trying to see how many times I can get an irritated Seedy to use the n-word.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2012, 12:35:00 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 12:30:49 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2012, 12:25:52 PM
We won't ever see his transcripts, so we'll never know for sure.  One thing I can say that for such a hailed scholar he never published anything significant other than two books about himself.

Funny how this statement can reference either Obama or Romney at the same time.  But one of them is a nigger.   Interesting how that works.

Romney's known as a fat-cat businessman, not a scholar.

I didn't know Obama was known as a scholar.  I though he was just a community organizer that edited his school newspaper.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2012, 12:41:13 PM

Really? I recall people talking a lot about how intelligent Obama is. Most chatter about Romney isn't the same.

He's very articulate.  You are, too.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 12:44:20 PM
I didn't know Obama was known as a scholar.  I though he was just a community organizer that edited his school newspaper.

We learned he was a constitutional scholar earlier this year when he made an absurdly incorrect statement about how unprecedented it would be for the USSC to overturn a law passed by congress.  It was explained to me by someone on MSNBC that he was using shorthand that only smart constitutional scholars like himself would understand, and that his only mistake was forgetting that we're not as educated as he is and might take it the wrong way.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 12:45:04 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2012, 12:41:13 PM

It's odd that you're more about race than any of the supposed racists.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2012, 12:45:04 PM

He's also good at basketball (Obama) and look like he can fight.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2012, 12:50:32 PM

I always love it when Seedy calls you a racist for not voting for Obama because he's black. :D
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

Quote from: Count on October 11, 2012, 10:06:33 AM
Quote from: DGuller on October 11, 2012, 10:04:05 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 11, 2012, 09:50:37 AM
I moved to Korea and have lived there for three years since the last presidential election, so there! :p
Unlike most Republicans, our Tim is hardcore.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

Well Hans is out in Afghanistan trying to convince our allies not to shoot our soldiers in the back, so that's why there is a spike in that behavior in the last few months.  We also found out that a board we used to troll was used by that underwear bomber guy.  So Languish is still making a difference.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on October 11, 2012, 12:54:06 PM

I always love it when Seedy calls you a racist for not voting for Obama because he's black. :D

I'd be interested to hear Seedy's take on that chick of color from Clueless who is voting for Romney.

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on October 11, 2012, 12:54:06 PM

Like a true white man, Seedy always has to tell a brother what to do.

CountDeMoney

That's because I readily acknowledge that it exists, permeates our society on fundamental levels, and is still a barrier to our progression as a republic.
Those that don't are simply facilitating it and continue to enable it as a divisive wedge, arresting our development as a more perfect union.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2012, 12:57:12 PM
I'd be interested to hear Seedy's take on that chick of color from Clueless who is voting for Romney.

She was hotter when she was younger.

And just like any other Hollywood trog, I really don't give a shit who she votes for.*

*Except for George Clooney, because he is The Word(tm).