News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Warren - Brown Senate Race

Started by Count, October 10, 2012, 09:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Scipio on October 10, 2012, 10:19:02 PM
She's kind of a disgrace, for a non-practicing lawyer.

He's kind of a douche, for a male model.

Advantage: Push.

Remember, they both want the government going through your shit with a fine toothed-comb.

On balance, I think that we're better off if we nuke Marxachusetts from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.

Ok, MS aka maybe it's be fun to start up slavery again.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 10, 2012, 10:13:55 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2012, 10:08:13 PM
Here's to hoping the faux Indian loses.

Naturally.

So he roots against other mulattoes for President and other fake Indians for Senator?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

jimmy olsen

I think it'll be close, if Romney wins or keeps it close Brown will probably win too, but if Obama wins by a moderate amount or more than Warren will win.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 10, 2012, 11:19:54 PM
Holy shit, who's the new guy!

:lol:

No shit.  :blink:

Dude, you don't show up after 7 years at the ashram and ask what's good on TV tonight.

Eddie Teach

I expect he'll hang out here for about a month or so then disappear until 2016.  :hmm:

Count

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 11, 2012, 01:27:18 AM
I expect he'll hang out here for about a month or so then disappear until 2016.  :hmm:

Yeah probably, and I think this the third or fourth time I've done this so want to avoid the dramatic hellos.
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

Eddie Teach

So apparently Languish is like SNL, only worth tuning in at election time.  :lol:

Count

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 11, 2012, 09:03:35 AM
So apparently Languish is like SNL, only worth tuning in at election time.  :lol:

I'm impressed at the pace of non-change in the forum. Maybe Languish is purgatory.

Also I think constant facebooking has basically replaced the need for online interaction, but I'd like to meet up with people at some point. Is there still a secret subforum?  :ph34r:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Count on October 11, 2012, 09:17:17 AM
I'm impressed at the pace of non-change in the forum. Maybe Languish is purgatory.

Hey, 4 years is a long enough wait to recycle a joke!  <_<

katmai

Also I think constant facebooking has basically replaced the need for online interaction, but I'd like to meet up with people at some point. Is there still a secret subforum?  :ph34r:
oh you think you can just waltz in after all this time and get into languishite panties?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Count

Quote from: katmai on October 11, 2012, 09:37:34 AM

oh you think you can just waltz in after all this time and get into languishite panties?

yes, yes I do.

jimmy olsen

I moved to Korea and have lived there for three years since the last presidential election, so there! :p
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

We've been trying to get him to defect to NK. But no luck yet <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

We don't like change.  Change is scary.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."