Main Menu

Walking Dead

Started by garbon, July 05, 2012, 06:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

5th and final episode is now out.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Crap, I figured it'd be out later than this.  I was planning on replaying all the previous episodes in the, ah, "ideal" manner.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on November 22, 2012, 08:54:46 PM
Crap, I figured it'd be out later than this.  I was planning on replaying all the previous episodes in the, ah, "ideal" manner.

Yeah i wasn't expecting till right before xmas. just happen to see it while checking the Steam sale.

Syt

I picked this up in the sale today.

So, seems like TWD is a veritable hattrick - successful comic series, successful TV adaptation, successful game adaptation?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Habbaku

Excellent ending to the first season of this.  I'm eagerly awaiting the next edition in February.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

Is it scary?
That's a big blocker for me on games
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Just started playing this and I died in the very first encounter with a zombie. You know, the tutorial with the [spoiler]dead cop in the very beginning. [/spoiler] :lol:

In the odd event of a real zombie apocalypse I'd be one of the first to die.  :Embarrass:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on November 29, 2012, 01:44:35 AM
Excellent ending to the first season of this.  I'm eagerly awaiting the next edition in February.

I don't know. I mean the bit after the credits was alright but I wish this episode wasn't so forced - though I can understand that you need to shutdown a lot of the various threads in order to move into the sequel.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on November 29, 2012, 02:47:46 AM
Is it scary?
That's a big blocker for me on games

No, not really.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

katmai

It's out, any one grab it yet?

garbon

No. I plan to pick it up but hadn't as I was out of town.

Scipio

Got it, but I haven't even made it through all of the original game yet.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

Beat the original game earlier this afternoon.  It was: enjoyable.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai