News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Walking Dead

Started by garbon, July 05, 2012, 06:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Yes.  Got the secret ending where you get a machine gun and mow everyone down.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Phillip V

Quote from: Caliga on July 27, 2013, 06:14:58 PM
Beat the original game earlier this afternoon.  It was: enjoyable.
What did you have the little girl do to you in the end.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Queequeg

This game is surprisingly wonderful. Clementine :wub:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

That is a sad fucking ending is what that is.
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Phillip V

Queequeg

Queequeg

Why do you ask?  Wasn't that kind of the point?   :hmm:

katmai

Season 2 comes out today on PC, tomorrow for the consoles!

garbon

Alas, I will have to play it when I return from the West.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

katmai

Yes sir.

Slowly gets you into new group that is full of drama and secrets.

Queequeg

Thus far a disappointment, TBH.  Don't care for the new group.

garbon

I feel like the new group wasn't supposed to be sympathetic so far. [spoiler]Besides, you spend most of the episode not even with them. On a side note, they went kinda dark in this one - though certainly not as much as with that cannibal family.[/spoiler]
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.