And we're back!

Main Menu

Walking Dead

Started by garbon, July 05, 2012, 06:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Well.  That wasn't that great. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

You're just still sad that [spoiler]Lee is dead[/spoiler]. :P

[spoiler]Of the Eps I can remember though, this one felt the most limited in scope. I didn't pick it the option when presented but I did have the whole vibe of I'm Clem who literally has to do everything.[/spoiler]
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Phillip V

Boring episode. I tried not to go along with their plans, but was pretty much forced to anyways.

Just thoughtlessly clicked through every action and movement.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Played through Season 2 Episode 1 today, it was alright.  I was a touch disappointed, but that is probably just because of expectations on my part.

I did think the part where [spoiler]Clementine sutured herself up after the dog bite[/spoiler] was a bit overdone though.  I guess I know what they were going for there, but I just found it irritating.

Josquius

I'm waiting for the whole season before I get it. They're slow. :(
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Somehow I completely missed that part 4 is now out.

sbr

I saw that yesterday but I haven't played Ep 3 yet.

Caliga

Quote from: sbr on June 22, 2014, 09:07:14 PM
I did think the part where [spoiler]Clementine sutured herself up after the dog bite[/spoiler] was a bit overdone though.  I guess I know what they were going for there, but I just found it irritating.
I found it very disturbing to play through, so at least with me they achieved what was obviously their goal. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Queequeg

Well, that was annoying. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Phillip V

Latest episode is good.

sbr

I just finished S2 E5.  I definitely enjoyed Season 1 more but Season 2 grew on me.  The last couple of big choices I made to make were pretty tough.

I am very curious how ~70% of people could [spoiler]shoot Kenny[/spoiler], but only 10% [spoiler]ended up with Jane[/spoiler](btw I did both).  What are the other options?  I am pretty sure I will be replaying this one to find out.

I got really pissed when [spoiler]Clem woke up from a dream with Lee in the RV; I thought the devs were gonna go with Its All A DreamTM, it would have fit with the No Going Back Episode title.[/spoiler]

I am not as excited about a potential Season 3 as I was for Season 2, but I will definitely play it if it comes out.

Caliga

Quote from: sbr on September 01, 2014, 01:29:34 AM
I just finished S2 E5.  I definitely enjoyed Season 1 more but Season 2 grew on me.  The last couple of big choices I made to make were pretty tough.

I am very curious how ~70% of people could [spoiler]shoot Kenny[/spoiler], but only 10% [spoiler]ended up with Jane[/spoiler](btw I did both).  What are the other options?  I am pretty sure I will be replaying this one to find out.

I got really pissed when [spoiler]Clem woke up from a dream with Lee in the RV; I thought the devs were gonna go with Its All A DreamTM, it would have fit with the No Going Back Episode title.[/spoiler]

I am not as excited about a potential Season 3 as I was for Season 2, but I will definitely play it if it comes out.
[spoiler]I shot Kenny but abandoned Jane.  Jane's actions in that scene were absolutely twisted and evil.  She left AJ abandoned in a car in walker-infested country just to prove a point to Clementine and ended up basically manipulating her into killing her best friend.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Of course, if you do that you get 'rewarded' with the worst of the three major endings... but oh well.[/spoiler]
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Havent got around to playing this yet, but the company that does them is awesome. I loved the Wolf Among Us.

Razgovory

Played through the whole 1st season.  I really get the feeling that no matter what I do the events will still mostly go the same way.  Still think zombies are stupid though.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017