News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Ulmont posted his SD.

Spanish SD : Don John to Madrid.  Deploy DJ and 3 regulars to Oran.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Fair warning, I'll be traveling from this Thursday until Monday, the 6th of August.  Will check in pretty regularly since I'll have coverage on my phone, but files will be delayed to say the least.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

English SD - 1 regular to Shrewsbury
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Solmyr

Just to be sure, we are putting the HC we WILL play onto the power card, right?

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

Quote from: Solmyr on July 24, 2012, 11:25:53 PM
Just to be sure, we are putting the HC we WILL play onto the power card, right?

oh, I put the other  :blush:
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

garbon

Weren't you the last when to send a file? Just resend out the corrected one.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

szmik

Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2012, 07:26:34 AM
Weren't you the last when to send a file? Just resend out the corrected one.
I will when I get home, which will take 3-4 hours.

garbon

I think that's okay. Better to have it right than confusion later on. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

Speaking of which, France needs to SD and pick a home card.

garbon

I wonder why people think passive aggressive comments are effective. :hmm:

garbon

No SD. Home card selected.

Solmyr

No SD, selected home card, and added my mercs to the Protestants in the file.

ulmont

Ottomans (barely) failed to build the Suez canal.  No file.

Habbaku

QuoteSpain: Play Card as Operations
#77: 2 / Portuguese Attack

Message from Spain:
For CPs :

1/2 - Don John and 6 troops from Oran head to Algiers.
2/2 - Influence Papacy.

Expend a treasure to draw a card.

File coming.  Off to Szmik.

-J. R. R. Tolkien