News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Who said I gave them nothing?  I'm sorry you're diplomatically isolated, but that doesn't mean your wild assumptions are correct.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on July 09, 2012, 04:27:29 PM
Unfortunately, Slowmai's move may very well affect mine, so I'll have to wait.

I told you jagoffs I wouldn't have access PC till sometime monday.
Just got home so turn will be in asap.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Oh and before i start any damn turn can someone clarify that  T2-09 is the correct file :P

Habbaku

I don't know, does 09 implement the HRE's play?  If so...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

katmai

QuoteProtestants play Home card Calvinist Zeal Attempt 7 conversions in both France & Netherlands.

Convert Paris with 6
Chartes and Nantes back to Protty and all three with unrest.

Conversions in
Utrecht, Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Haarlem & Rotterdam. Unrest in Alkmaar

Protestant Spaces: from 13 to 17

garbon

K, check email. Unless specified by event only 1 unrest marker per conversion attempt. Also Orleans had been converted by me but Sol seems to have left that out?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 09, 2012, 07:27:59 PM
K, check email. Unless specified by event only 1 unrest marker per conversion attempt. Also Orleans had been converted by me but Sol seems to have left that out?

Yeah i saw all the emails after fact, and have sent out emails with corrected moves and if all sounds correct i'll send out file.

garbon

It works but only because you are using 6 first on Nantes (to spread influence) and then convert Caen after. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 09, 2012, 07:39:24 PM
It works but only because you are using 6 first on Nantes (to spread influence) and then convert Caen after. :)

yar! Need to get me close to some keys :menace:

garbon

Habbaku

QuoteSpain: Play Card as Operations
#52: 2 / Foxe's Book of Martyrs

Message from Spain:
For CPs : build a galley in Messina.

Szmik's up.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Quote from: Delirium on July 09, 2012, 04:41:50 PM
So that's how you sold it, I was wondering about that. Ask yourselves this then. Habbaku is clearly the best and most experienced player. Is it really a good idea to trust such a player, presuming that he does not indulge in charity?

Who said anything about trusting Habbaku? :P

szmik

Naval move
2g from North Sea to The Channel  :showoff:

Garbon is up and may intercept, although I doubt he will.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Habbaku

He can't intercept, actually, because there are already English ships in the Channel.

-J. R. R. Tolkien