0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on June 15, 2012, 11:25:46 AM
They showed a shot of a wet, young woman who seemed like she was wearing a slip. She seemed annoyed that her unshaved arm pits were on the big screen. :D
They have become better at finding the guys who are having a great/miserable time and the cute girls.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Martinus

I like most stuff about the championship - the tribalism of supporting home team, the following and predicting of scores, the cute players. The only part I won't do is sitting for 90 minutes and watching the boooooooring spectacle of some people running after a ball.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2012, 02:59:02 PM
Ed hasn't been by cheering for Andy Carroll?

I don't see why I should be. I don't have a dog in this hunt.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

I don't care for that Ibramivoic fellow. I would have like to seen Carroll the Centaur kick him in the stomach.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR! *splat*

Zanza

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zanza

Poland has more Germans than Germany has Poles in the team...

Martinus

Josephus

Greece scored. Lead 1-0. If they win they qualify, regardless of what happens in the other game. At least if I did my calculus right.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011