D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Neil

Quote from: HVC on June 17, 2012, 01:55:54 PM
And tsn 2 is showing nascar instead of the Germany-Denmark game. Wtf
Because Germany-Denmark is on CTV.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

Well, it was about as much fun as we could've hoped for from this group. Go Czechs!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Brilliant Orange  :lmfao:

Besides maybe the Irish, by far the worst team in this tournament.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 17, 2012, 02:44:39 PM
Both Group A and Group B have been awesome. Thank you Europe. :)
I think so far this has been a really, really good tournament.

The poor Dutch.  Apparently the attack for that second goal started while van der Vaart and Robben were arguing :lol:

I still hate Ronaldo <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

szmik

I still hate Robben and van Persie... and blame them for failure  :menace:

Anyway, I got both results correct  :yeah:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Josephus

It was on CTV...you saw that right?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on June 17, 2012, 07:45:20 PM

It was on CTV...you saw that right?

Ya, i noticed later :blush:

So, did you enjoy Ronaldo's game? :P

HVC

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 17, 2012, 03:58:03 PM
Apparently the attack for that second goal started while van der Vaart and Robben were arguing :lol:
i think they started fighting after the goal.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Martinus

Too bad Denmark did not win - this would have kept Germany out of the championship. And now they are going to win.  <_<

Zanza

Quote from: Martinus on June 18, 2012, 12:54:30 AM
Too bad Denmark did not win - this would have kept Germany out of the championship. And now they are going to win.  <_<
Unlikely. The defense looked shaky and the offense looked very uncreative apart from the first twenty minutes or so.

Maladict

What a mess.  :Embarrass:
Good riddance, they never would have gotten anywhere even if they had made it out of the group.
Now there's only the unseemly mudslinging to look forward to.  <_<