D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Liep

Quote from: szmik on June 18, 2012, 12:23:32 PM
Bookies are still paying 7:1 for 2:2  :hmm:

Unusually low for a bet placed on the specific score of 2-2.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

Maybe the bookies expect the teams to see that a 2:2 score would be too obvious, and that they would instead go for 4:4?

Martinus

Pedrito

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2012, 12:04:22 PM
Quote from: szmik on June 18, 2012, 12:00:38 PM
There are no such rules, during Euro 2004 that was exactly what happened, with Italy kicked out because of it. :nelson:
The score of 2-2 was merely coincidental.
:lmfao:

But you're right, Sweden and Denmark were better teams, because they weren't in that sticky situation. This time it's the same, and I have no problem in saying that a team that cannot win against Spain and Croatia, having gained the lead in the two matches, deserves to go out of the tournament.
BTW, if I were one of the players of Spain or Croatia, I'd do anything and more to have the game ending with a 2-2.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Man, croatia & spain needs to start scoring some goals.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Both teams have 9-10 players behind the ball at all times.. booooring.

Threviel

I hope that Croatia will get a late goal and kick boring Spain out of the tournament.

Liep

Wow, Spain with a 5-4 counter attack and nothing remotely resembling a chance.

Liep

Zanza

Too bad. Croatia played well.

Spain was weaker than expected.

Liep

True, but at least we get one more game with Iniesta playing. :fanboy:

FunkMonk

I don't care what anyone says, Mario Balotelli is my favorite footballer.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

bah....no conspiracy for the Italians to bitch about for four years. :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011