0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2012, 08:48:06 AM
Well, the Russians weren't that bad in Warsaw - this was mainly some Polish hooligans stirring shit up and being racist/fascist.

Traitor

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2012, 08:48:06 AM
Incidentally, today media are reporting a huge brawl of English and Swedish hooligans in Donetsk.
Euros just can't put that ball bearings deal behind them, can they?  :rolleyes:

Viking

Quote from: katmai on June 14, 2012, 10:49:45 PM
How is that team from Iceland doing in Euros anyways?

The croat and the pole were competing over who was more civilized, that was the cripplefight.

But, seriously, when we catch up with Luxembourg in population and, y'know, get some grass on our pitches then you can mock.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

I take back what I said about our group, as things are even more interesting (I thought the rules for tie breaking are different).

If Greece wins with Russia tomorrow then everything depends on the result of the match between Poland and Czech Republic.

If Poland and Czech Republic ends with a win of either Poland or Czech Republic then there is only a tie between Greece and Russia at 4 points (with Poland being at 5 if it wins or Czech Republic being at 6 if it wins). This means Greece advances as you only take into account the result between it and Russia.

However, if Poland and Czech Republic tie, then you get three teams at four points (Czechs, Greece and Russia). This means Russia's crazy score from the game with Czech Republic (4:1) gets taken into account which gives it a lead, with either Czechs or Greece advancing.

So by (as we hope) winning tomorrow with the Czechs, Poles would not only advance but give Greece a chance to send Russians home. NAPRZOD POLSKO!

Liep

Hehe, just read that Croatia and Spain can both advance if they tie with 2-2 or more. I still remember the 2-2 game against Sweden in '04 and the delicious tears of the Italians crying unfair game.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Pedrito

Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2012, 10:46:01 AM
Hehe, just read that Croatia and Spain can both advance if they tie with 2-2 or more. I still remember the 2-2 game against Sweden in '04 and the delicious tears of the Italians crying unfair game.

Get ready to taste them again. I just bet with a colleague that Spain-Croatia will end 2-2.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Liep

DGuller

Liep

Quote from: DGuller on June 15, 2012, 11:18:46 AM
Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2012, 11:05:25 AM
Game suspended due to thunder!
What happened?  Did Yanukovich decide to attend?
God was displeased that Shevchenko had more support than him.

Josephus

They showed a shot of a wet, young woman who seemed like she was wearing a slip. She seemed annoyed that her unshaved arm pits were on the big screen. :D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Kick-off not before 19.00 :(. Not gonna be able to see it then.

DGuller

Looks like I'll be able to see the Uke-Frog game tomorrow.