Main Menu

Raz: Crippled.

Started by Razgovory, May 18, 2012, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 19, 2012, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 19, 2012, 11:54:45 AM
Quote from: sbr on May 19, 2012, 08:13:32 AM
Doesn't sound like you can be wary of any potential solutions at this point.  Is the chiropractor gonna make anything worse?

I could have less money and still be injured.

What do those people who live in the house above you say?  Do you think those people could help you somehow?

Only my dad lives above me.  I haven't asked him his opinion on "vital energy" and "innate intelligence".  I'll bring it up in the near future.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

KRonn

Hope you feel better soon Raz. My back acted up recently, so I have some idea of how limiting it can be. I had a hard time getting dressed for a day or two, and doing other simple things. Much better now though; just sore sometimes. Chiropractor usually helps me out pretty well with a sore back.

Razgovory

Gunna see a doc today.  I have a feeling I'll be disappointed.  Hopefully he'll refill my prescriptions and maybe find a PT program at the hospital.  I'd bet good money he'll tell me I need to lose weight or something else that is obvious.  If he tells me I need to start jogging I'm going to beat him with my cane.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Darth Wagtaros

You can get a steroidal injection into your spine.  That will usually work for me.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Stupid Raz and his contagion.  Had to break out the heating pad and Motrin myself yesterday.  :mad:

katmai

WTF all you people are falling apart.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 21, 2012, 07:17:20 AM
You can get a steroidal injection into your spine.  That will usually work for me.

I was wondering about that one.  That might stop the inflammation.

KRonn

Quote from: katmai on May 21, 2012, 07:25:18 AM
WTF all you people are falling apart.

Hehe. I've had back problems since I was in my twenties, having hurt it on a construction job. But even with that, I kept very active, as I was heavily into exercise of all kinds, and loved being in shape. Health clubs, sports, martial arts stuff (karate, kick boxing, boxing).  I wasn't a really good athlete, just loved keeping in decent shape. I don't do much of that stuff now though.

CountDeMoney

Well, I don't know if it's because I slept wrong, or because I threw it out maneuvering my penis into Chubbie Subbie's face Saturday.
Think I slept on it wrong.

Ed Anger

Sciatica stalks me every moment of the day.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 21, 2012, 07:35:17 AM
Well, I don't know if it's because I slept wrong, or because I threw it out maneuvering my penis into Chubbie Subbie's face Saturday.
Think I slept on it wrong.

You gotta stretch beforehand.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 21, 2012, 08:25:36 AM
You gotta stretch beforehand.

I stretched, when I reached over to pull her hair and drag her to my cock.

Ed Anger

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Razgovory